Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.5 - I can see dead people
ah ok thank you very much i will definitively donate but i am no sure how much
Quote:** Subject to restriction and the NordInvasion team reserve the right to final decision of what is used in the mod.

so i cannot make a hammer which kills 1 hit with crush trough and it is fast as a katana?
Looks like a great patch! Here's hoping it's awesome.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
(26-11-2011, 06:35 AM)Paco link Wrote: ah ok thank you very much i will definitively donate but i am no sure how much
Quote:** Subject to restriction and the NordInvasion team reserve the right to final decision of what is used in the mod.

so i cannot make a hammer which kills 1 hit with crush trough and it is fast as a katana?

haha nope, the stats of the weapon will be similar to other top tier legendary weapons in the game Smile
We finished the wave with the nord prince today, me and another guy survived, did we like, win the round? :O
(26-11-2011, 10:06 PM)Golradir link Wrote: We finished the wave with the nord prince today, me and another guy survived, did we like, win the round? :O

yes, and if you were playing on 0.2.6 it would have actually meant great things for Swadia! So now you know what you've gotta do Wink
(26-11-2011, 10:47 PM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=Golradir link=topic=143.msg1061#msg1061 date=1322345218]
We finished the wave with the nord prince today, me and another guy survived, did we like, win the round? :O

yes, and if you were playing on 0.2.6 it would have actually meant great things for Swadia! So now you know what you've gotta do Wink
[/quote]
Dayum Sad well atleast we know its possible at swadian village
(26-11-2011, 06:25 PM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=Paco link=topic=143.msg995#msg995 date=1322289309]
ah ok thank you very much i will definitively donate but i am no sure how much

haha nope, the stats of the weapon will be similar to other top tier legendary weapons in the game Smile
[/quote]
so I can make an excalibur ???
So i heard there is a new patch coming soon? :o