Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
Happy B-Day Delion! YAY MOAR EVENTS!!!!  ;D
Lol when you cant even play nice. 8)
Feel free to PM me as well for the 5k name change  Big Grin
Hey guys! Sorry to say this but school starts for me tomorrow and chances are this is goin to be a busy year.So btw i might be free on the weekends and on the breaks but they shortened most of the breaks in the school year and my elective is a VERY busy one.Im sad  :'( that ill be missing some events and other things goin on but ill be ALOT more active next summer  Wink
I have updated the original thread, it now has a list of everything that is in the armory at this point. Please check it out at the bottom of the thread!
There is a new House Rule. The house that is hosting the event has to have at LEAST 5 members for the entire event. So if we are going to continue doing events I really need you guys to come to them. I know some of you can't stay for the whole thing, that's fine. But we need enough members to stay for the whole event. If there is a specific date/time that is best for you to come to events please tell me. I would really like to keep doing events, but I need your guys help. Also, we will start recruiting again until we have enough to have about 8 or more members come to events constantly.

ALSO, I would like to have everyone that is in VM in the VM Steam group. If you are not in the steam group please send me your steam name so I can add you to it. This is very important.
Ah nice armory might use dat SS wen t4 and strange greatsword for my hybrid inf later Smile
well anytime from 12-6pm BST time is perfect for me to do events Wink
Player name:Psijic_Horsey (I want to leave Psijic)
Character ID: Arrow: 2466409 Horsey: 2466254
Alt/s: Arrow_Head
Level of Main: 34
Class of Main: Sergeant
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes though I am getting a new mic my 1 is glitchy
Steam Name: DahBears
Accepted.