Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Have you found this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.18%
534 80.18%
Yes, but I would like to see more added (please add a reply)
13.96%
93 13.96%
No (please add a reply)
5.86%
39 5.86%
Total 666 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Legendary Item Thread
Fire Blade and Jarl bow, take them out.
fire blade? damn got the wrong one D:
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
There are eastern adventurer's on hardmode too btw, i think Eastern Katana can drop in both Smile
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
I think the prince in normal drop the Aurora blade
Minor corrections:

Eastern Katana
Usable by:
Sergeant
Sniper
Commando
Knight

Fearsome Knight Helm
Usable by:
Sergeant
Commando
Knight

Fiendish Bow
Usable by:
Heavy Longbowman
Sniper

Thanks, I'll update now.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(29-03-2012, 03:24 PM)Filthy The Kid link Wrote: I was told Hurricane bow was buffed last patch, having 95 speed and 46 pierce. Can't confirm, and can't be sure.

36p
(29-03-2012, 07:54 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Filthy The Kid link=topic=2193.msg18813#msg18813 date=1333034668]
I was told Hurricane bow was buffed last patch, having 95 speed and 46 pierce. Can't confirm, and can't be sure.

36p
[/quote]

Its essentially a slower firing more damaging fiendish Tongue.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Speed doesnt matter much when you play higher hard mode waves, but the damage + headshot bonus. You will kill a Nord with less arrows , so your killing ratio is higher Smile You can 2 shots einherjars , fiendish you need at least 3 still. Makes a difference when you try to kill Loke with 3 arrows instead of 4-5 Tongue Being much harder to find though, Hurricane should have more pierce damage I think. Fiendish is better in normal mode since it shoots faster and one shot almost everything anyway..
(29-03-2012, 11:46 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Speed doesnt matter much when you play higher hard mode waves, but the damage + headshot bonus. You will kill a Nord with less arrows , so your killing ratio is higher Smile You can 2 shots einherjars , fiendish you need at least 3 still. Makes a difference when you try to kill Loke with 3 arrows instead of 4-5 Tongue Being much harder to find though, Hurricane should have more pierce damage I think. Fiendish is better in normal mode since it shoots faster and one shot almost everything anyway..

Sharpshooter bow and Fiendish both 2shots Einherjar's if you hit em in the head right - The shoot speed counts too, btw. If you have a 100P damage bow with 5 shootspeed you wont do damage. If you have a 1p bow with 100 shoot speed, you wont do damage. If Hurricane bow actually had 45 shoot speed ( 36P 45 Shoot speed ) Sharpshooter would deal more damage with 32P 60 shootspeed.
(Im not talking about speed - Sharpshooter is 88, hurricane is 92. The shoot speed is the arrows speed after you release the arrow from the bow)

If you have a 30p bow with 60 shoot speed, youll do insane amounts of damage. And sometimes, i can actually 3-shot Loke aswell :p (Still Sharpshooter, don't wanna use hurricane, think it's ugly compared to sharpshooter Tongue )

Respeccing skirmisher anyway, so..
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext