Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(29-03-2012, 11:43 PM)freiwulf link Wrote: Jarold come back, Jarold come back, you can blame it all on us.
Okay Okay if you guys insist I'll join once again!! My blade has grown dull without any Nords to slay in the name of the Scarlet Blades. I'll have to leave PK but oh well Scarlets forever  Wink
Don't forget about Baron, Follington, and Jarold. So i'll pay for my alts if you want.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Jarold and Jay Nova most excellent!
Welcome back to the order Jarold may you blade become drenched In the blood of a thousand Nords.

Also I would like to welcome back Commissar_sae back into the Order.

Our glorious House Is growing and the Nords already are starting to fear the rise of The Order Of The Scarlet Blades
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Love what you wrote. BTW I think we should keep the old forum as our current I like it, but thats just my opinion. Oh and also could you invite my alt Follington again I forgot to quit PK on him sorry about that.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
PK and SB Event going on now on PK_Hard_NY_E_US All available members of the Scarlet Blades are  to attend

The Event itself was a fairly good turn-out a special thanks to Huscarlto_banks, PK_rofl and all the PK & SB Members who managed to attend and as a result i would like to welcome to the ranks Galen_Thalheimer

Thank you
Friewulf

PK_Friewulf_shielder
I have returned following my journeys to the east to find the Nord still present in my beloved Swadia. For this they shall suffer! Hail to borthers and sisters of old and welcome to the new recruits, I look forward to standing beside you all in the shieldwall.
From one old warrior to another welcome back brother may our shields stay strong and our blades strike true

PK_Friewulf_shielder
(31-03-2012, 01:15 AM)freiwulf link Wrote: PK and SB Event going on now on PK_Hard_NY_E_US All available members of the Scarlet Blades are  to attend

The Event itself was a fairly good turn-out a special thanks to Huscarlto_banks, PK_rofl and all the PK & SB Members who managed to attend and as a result i would like to welcome to the ranks Galen_Thalheimer

Thank you
Friewulf

Huzzah -- let's slay Nords.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(31-03-2012, 08:20 PM)commissar_sae link Wrote: I have returned following my journeys to the east to find the Nord still present in my beloved Swadia. For this they shall suffer! Hail to borthers and sisters of old and welcome to the new recruits, I look forward to standing beside you all in the shieldwall.

Never fear Commissar, some of us didn't have the funds to travel from Swadia so we stayed and kept the nords fearing out banner. You will find your drinking horn at the table and plenty of nord skulls to start building that throne we all want.
Hi everyone could all members please list there current crafting level so i can get an understanding of where everyones at

Thankyou
Friewulf.

PK_Friewulf_shielder