Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
Galen_Thalheimer - currently LVL 5 blacksmith.

If we need house crafters, I'd be happy to help to stay blacksmith, or even switch to alchemist (I've got a fair amount of alchemy supplies).

Edit: I burned my boots, sticks, and bent swords. LVL 6.5 blacksmith now.
I'd be happy to be a house blacksmith, but I'm still fairly low level in that regard.

Edit 2: I'm LVL 7 now
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

I'm a lvl 13 Alchemist.

So we probably need blacksmiths and armorsmiths. If we can craft in house and help each other out that'd be great.

For information the crafting blueprints for all 3 are listed on the SB forum and there was also a thread for crafting requests.

Mind you some of the mats needed are pretty crazy so if we cooperate we should be able to get the bigger ticked items much quicker and more easily.
i would personally like to appoint illithar as my personal advisor i will PM you on what this entails my good friend Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
My main is level 5 blacksmith, and the alt is level 1 armoursmith.
I would just like to say that our main forum is back up and running most of it cleared if you havnt already register on it the its located in the OP

Thankyou
Friewulf

PK_Friewulf_shielder
Armorsmith lvl 9
Blacksmith lvl 6
Alchemist lvl 4
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Hey guys, just wanted to say hey, i didnt leave on bad terms or n e thing so if u guys need help or just wanna get a group feel free to pm me or msg me on steam. will help when i can Smile
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
thank yo friewolf and the other scarlet blades that were that for the event, i believe it went very well despite some complications. thanks and ill see ya on the field again soon

wolfsblood
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Agreed it went well, especially considering.

And hey Sepsis I saw you appear towards when I left, you shoulda joined us on teamspeak. That was the normal evil server I think, it felt a bit unfair to the people who had been playing when we crashed in, but then Evil was with us and I'm guessing it's his server.
Yesterdays Event was great and well turned out also a new member has joined our ranks all welcome Azuiel

PK_Friewulf_shielder