Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My Mistress
Thing I wrote awhile ago. I *suppose* you could technically call it a poem, though it doesn't seem to really follow any specifc form, and I just made it up off the top of my head.

My Mistress is with me.

Whether I crave Her or scorn Her, She is with me. And though she is My Mistress, is She also my master? Or am I Hers?

Nevertheless, She is with me.

In my darkest hours, She is soothing, my beacon of light. And yet, even as She is more soothing to me than that of the strongest balm, She is also fierce. She is my guiding hand, for without Her piercing sight could I not see through the façade of my fellow man and spot the seed of evil sprouting in his very soul.

But these are no longer men, but the servants of the Light-Bearer himself, born from the fires of his Inferno. And thus, with Her strength and Her guidance, does my hand bring swift judgment.

But there are those that scorn our work. “Innocence” they claim. “Evidence” they demand. I pity them. For the voice of My Mistress has not reached their ears, and they are denied Her sight.

They wish to separate us, to remove Her. But ever is She with me. Feet of thick brick and iron cannot detain her. And the lies of one who truly is raving cannot shut out Her voice. For She is with me. She is my guidance, and She shall lead me through this trial. For She is with me.

And our work is not yet finished.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
Smile ;D
There is a saying in my country that the only professions worth a man are poet or cavalryman.
You seem to fit former
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX