Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best book you've ever read
Study History, for if you forget it; you will repeat it!  Many times said, and just as many times true (dead soldiers will tell you, if they could).
Hard as hell to decide,  :-\ but I think mine was The Hobbit.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
i have to agree with alpha, Eragon and LotR are the best books ever.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
hard question to answer i have way to many books i like a lot to choose a favorite.
but here is a list list of a few a lot.

Favorite Classic Books :
War and Peace
A tale of Two cities
The Cather in the Rye
To Kill a Mocking Bird
The Hobbit and The lord of the Rings
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Great Gatsby

Some of my favorite modern books:
The Alchemyst series by Michael scott
The Airborne series by Kenneth Oppel
The Alchemist by Ben Jonson
All the Light We Cannot See
The Lucky One
The Artemis Fowl Series
The Last Lecture
The Book Thief
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Martian: A Novel

3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
(11-03-2015, 03:08 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: hard question to answer i have way to many books i like a lot to choose a favorite.
but here is a list list of a few a lot.

Favorite Classic Books :
War and Peace
A tale of Two cities
The Cather in the Rye
To Kill a Mocking Bird
The Hobbit and The lord of the Rings
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Great Gatsby

Some of my favorite modern books:
The Alchemyst series by Michael scott
The Airborne series by Kenneth Oppel
The Alchemist by Ben Jonson
All the Light We Cannot See
The Lucky One
The Artemis Fowl Series
The Last Lecture
The Book Thief
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Martian: A Novel

Does that trailer park have a library?  That's some classy reading.
(11-03-2015, 09:49 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: I´m kind of a fantasy guy, favourite books are absolutely Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and, still my absolute favourite, Eragon written by Christopher Paolini. Can´t describe any of the feeling but this. Is just the best book. I´ve ever read.
Also, Twilight is such a good book (no, it´s not for women only lol), very well written you can imagine so good (sadly the movies are kind of crap).

But for all Fantasy fans like me, at least check out Eragon, give it a try and you will admire it!

I liked Eragon (hell, have a look at the AB), but it feels somewhat lackluster to me. It felt like it could have been so much more, especially towards the end of the story, where there's a sudden deus-ex-machina (I won't spoil it for those who still want to read) that ties up a lot of ends a bit too neatly.

When it comes to fantasy, I personally prefer books like A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), and "Magician", by Raymond E. Feist.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-03-2015, 02:40 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Alphaa link=topic=2278.msg224685#msg224685 date=1426067366]
I´m kind of a fantasy guy, favourite books are absolutely Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and, still my absolute favourite, Eragon written by Christopher Paolini. Can´t describe any of the feeling but this. Is just the best book. I´ve ever read.
Also, Twilight is such a good book (no, it´s not for women only lol), very well written you can imagine so good (sadly the movies are kind of crap).

But for all Fantasy fans like me, at least check out Eragon, give it a try and you will admire it!

I liked Eragon (hell, have a look at the AB), but it feels somewhat lackluster to me. It felt like it could have been so much more, especially towards the end of the story, where there's a sudden deus-ex-machina (I won't spoil it for those who still want to read) that ties up a lot of ends a bit too neatly.

When it comes to fantasy, I personally prefer books like A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones), and "Magician", by Raymond E. Feist.
[/quote]

I exactly know what you mean, and I wish there was some more information about the new era lead by Eragon and Arya (srsly, it´s no spoiler, who would read it if one can play NI  :Smile) But you gotta admit, it´s one of the best books you´ve ever read!
(13-03-2015, 12:13 AM)Alphaa link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=2278.msg224848#msg224848 date=1426171226]
[quote author=Alphaa link=topic=2278.msg224685#msg224685 date=1426067366]
I´m kind of a fantasy guy, favourite books are absolutely Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and, still my absolute favourite, Eragon written by Christopher Paolini. Can´t describe any of the feeling but this. Is just the best book. I´ve ever read.

[/quote]

I exactly know what you mean, and I wish there was some more information about the new era lead by Eragon and Arya (srsly, it´s no spoiler, who would read it if one can play NI  :Smile) But you gotta admit, it´s one of the best books you´ve ever read!
[/quote]

There are reports of another book.  I saw a interview post online with Paolini and he said something about writing a 5th book. 

I love the Eragon books.  They are one of my favorite series.  Along with LOTR.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(13-03-2015, 12:59 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [quote author=Alphaa link=topic=2278.msg224899#msg224899 date=1426205635]
[quote author=Maroon link=topic=2278.msg224848#msg224848 date=1426171226]
[quote author=Alphaa link=topic=2278.msg224685#msg224685 date=1426067366]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There are reports of another book.  I saw a interview post online with Paolini and he said something about writing a 5th book. 

I love the Eragon books.  They are one of my favorite series.  Along with LOTR.
[/quote]

Q, you are my hero! And yes, I´ve also heard it, let´s just hope our dreams come true.. Well, however, I´m sure if a 5th book gets revealed it will be a fantastic one!