Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Thanks for the nice write up there. I might finally have a go at modelling now.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Very good work Ryu , I really like those weps ! If that Mjölnir would be alvalible in the game , I would buy it for every price !
@Tennenoth : A programmer nice Smile. I see, your polycount is also good Smile. Thanks again.

@Annoying_Archer: You have nice tastes, i like that one too Big Grin.

@Birdtalon: Thanks, feel free to shoot me any question if you ever need; i'll try to answer if i know Smile.

@DC Terminator: Thanks Smile. But i heard that no mortal can touch that weapon, might be a legend though Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
-Added Dragon Slayer and Dragon Longsword (as some players wanted me to try to model 2handed dragon weapon) at first page. hope you guys like.
You can get 3dmax for free if your a student, its what I've done Big Grin. 120 polygons atm :/.

EDIT: Looked at dragon slayer...drool...
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
No comment on the models, they look very awesome. In my opinion though you tend to be a bit off on the proportions of your weapons. I suggest increasing the width of the handle a wee bit and making the blade a bit more slender (a curve would do the trick too). Just my opinion Smile
Dragon Slayer,
Written Chinese:“龍武士,力長閑”(龙武士,力长闲)
Translated into English:“Dragon Warrior,power long idle”    ???

Glaives looks like Dragon Yanyue Dao
This is “Dragon Yanyue Dao” (青龙偃月刀),Three Kingdoms, Guan Yu's weapon
[Image: 01300000244699122250340074977.jpg]

VLKA_Eucliwood
@Senni: Yup i know but i'm really happy with using Blender, it can probably do everything 3dmax can, and maybe more Smile. Though exporting is a bit problematic in Blender right now i guess Tongue. Glad you like dragon slayer Smile.

@Kwal: Thanks but i think i disagree on this Smile. Let me explain; blade's wideness and bladeguard's wideness must me close to each other because of the design (this weapon's shape is actually based on an ancient Chinese sword). And because of the guard's shape; the handle can not be wider physically(or the handle can get pass the guard's limits and i dont want that to happen Tongue). Also i cant really make handle wider even if i wanted to since it'd look weird in-game(it'll glitch in character's hands). Only possible way to increase handle's wideness is making sword smaller which i dont really want to do Smile.  Thanks for noticing this and letting me know though Kwal Smile.

@Eucliwood_Hellscythe: Hey its good to see someone actually can read the writings on weapons Smile. Writings on the left is Dragon Warrior so i think i made it correct lol. On the other hand for the writings on the right side i guess i made a mistake; i wanted to write there: "Power" and "Peace" but instead of peace i used the word "peaceful" i think. Sorry for this mistake. I actually have no idea what i was writing there, i just used some pre-written words when making the textures Smile.

For glaives; the scorpion is actually based on Pu Dao halberd (horse cutter sword-blade?) and yes; the Lion is "kind of" based on Guan Yu's glaive but actually i want to make another one which looks more like it with the dragon head figure as bladeguard. Lion is a bit hybrid of various other Chinese glaives and blades (dao's) i guess Smile. Thanks Eucliwood_Hellscythe Smile.
Ryu do you know of any good UV mapping guides and or texturing ones?

got a model, but no idea how to texture it Sad.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
3DS max is pretty good but its hard to know what your doing in it without some basic knowledge. Not the most user friendly UI if you have no idea what anything is :p