Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Weekly Event Discussion
This thread is for general discussion of the weekly events. Any suggestions, questions, comments, ways to improve things - please post them here.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Why i didn't get a medal for best archer ? ^^ . Very well : How about some special maps for those special events?  idk perhaps some boat to boats fights  or some big map with multiple defense points etc. 

Another suggestion is Let there be a price Money, the further we come , the higher gets the price ( spent to all Players accordingly)

Spent by Admins ofc Wink
Wusel @ Omnia
Want to post my map idea again for a event map.

How about a map that shows the situation of a last defence. The last room would be the throne room of our King Jezz ( of cause we need a doll looking like him and siting on the throne). Our goal is to defend the King and protect him from the nords. So we could call the event "The last stand"
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
That would be cool OneEye, btw MrG where do I sign up for the next event?
(16-04-2012, 01:53 PM)VLKA_Pony link Wrote: That would be cool OneEye, btw MrG where do I sign up for the next event?

Next event hasn't been arranged yet.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Can we choose team names?

If so can we have "Team Alabama"

I can assume that Tarimoth is happy with the team name being used again Big Grin
jopobana i say
MrG, if you want a bit of help organizing events or just helping out, I'd happy to be your assistant. Smile
Start the game already!
Hey derpies , what if we make a event where we all go normal mode with this kinda scheme :

Rules.

- All the way naked , no armor or weapons , only allowed to loot from bots
- The one with the most kills gets a money price ?

Its possible to use the NI_Hard_EU1,2 etc to play the event? I dont have any lag there, so why not close some official servers to do the event, theres plenty of them now.