Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
Greetings Swadians, today a new patch is upon us and as you might have heard there are quite a few changes this time around.
We are sad to say that due to a lack of food in the kingdom of Swadia, the King has ordered all horses to be slaughtered for sausages. We have however received reinforcements from new types of troops!

• New Features!
  • All players have received their Mounted exp * 4 as Assist exp.
  • Two new playable classes. The Crossbowman and the Skirmisher!
  • Gear has been re-balanced and shuffled around again to fit classes better.
  • Added massive amounts of new gear for players.
  • Nords have had their looks updated and should now look more like proper Nords!
  • All AI re-balanced. Mounted troops removed.
  • Fixed random spawns on hard mode, all your favorite Nords are now back! Including Shield Maidens and Pikemen!
  • Added anvil for repairing shields.
  • New menu music! (For real this time)
  • Maps!
  • New map, Swadian Great hall
  • New map, Port Assault
  • Swadian Castle Fixed and back in rotation
  • Mountain Outpost, Swadian City, Caravan Ambush, Swadian Town, Hidden Cave, Swadian Outskirts Updated/Fixed
  • Fixes and changes
  • Shrine cost is now dependant on level, 25 gold per level.
  • Reduced Healing Pot and Ammo Box use times by 33%.
  • Reduced foraging time by about 60%
  • Construction time on barricades halved.
  • Fixed deployable items not deploying on scene props.
  • Fixed Res Tomes being able to refill at ammo boxes.
  • Increased collision mesh on barricade and construction site.
    Bots should no longer be able to get on top of barricades and get pulled underground with it.
    Players should also not be able to walk over construction sites anymore.
  • Banners updated
  • More Rangers!!

As usual the patch can be found here.

I would also like to give special thanks to Final_Boss from the cRPG community for letting us use some of his awesome re-textures.
And a massive thank you to our own modelling wonder Ryu for making us some brand new and original models exclusive for Nord Invasion!

Love,
Worm
I would also like to quickly add do not moan that there are not enough items bla bla bla... There are a LOT of craftable items that will be appearing, we just simply have not had enough time to add them all!! Stay tuned for further recipes!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I love you devs.
WOO! Smile This shit is nice, cant wait to try it out! ( Loading screen atm!Big Grin )
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Wooow. Thank you devs, awesome update Big Grin
Glad I stayed up for this, cant wait to try all the new things! Thank you devs for all the time you put into this.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
So what exactly do I do with my left over horses? Locs are not used to eating them...
Wrong.
What is that ? I m commando + skirmisher and i got 90 one handed skill ? And few days ago i crafted transitional armour.. so now its 70/31..Striped armour is 81/33 ???  Really ?? Or some bad joke ?? Do i really lost 2 millions on it ???
Come on patch download !! download!  Tongue

Edit: staight off also noticed some of the commando armour of the same level from the marketplace has varied stats (just saying doesnt really matter i figure just got bugged during implementation of patch)
It seems I must return home at once!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma