Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.0 - Garlic Horse Sausage
nice job admins Big Grin
54N1T4R1UM
(05-04-2012, 12:22 AM)Huscarlton_Banks link Wrote: Er, why is Sun Pike Commando and Sharpshooter only?

My Pikeman cannot equip it.
Fixed
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Soo is anyone gonna try Sharpshooter?also who do you think is going to do more damage,sniper or sharpshooter?
Fantastic work guys. Awesome.
This makes no sence... Drake_of_Rhoduckia is an archer and has more 1 handed wpf then me by 20 points... what is wrong with that?! Are we just walking meat shields now? If so I would like a respec.  Tongue (I'm a commando)
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
snipers are less powerful now and not as good as aim.  Sweet.
(05-04-2012, 12:24 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Fixed

Thanks!
Today i bought resurrection tome for 3,4 million... all my money i was trying to get in 2 months.. Now is res tome useless ****. It can revive only once ?. Pls i want back my money back Sad If i know that, i never bought it :/ You think this is fair ?
Sorry guys but is there any way to see how items look in the marketplace?(items with no image)
Umm... the Class points are messed up. just letting you guys know

its on my _Khmer_ acc