Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment!
(07-02-2014, 01:49 PM)madjosh link Wrote: only the benschie class can wear the ragnash hat...jot that down it's important
Only Benshie and Ragnash class can wear the ragnash hat
Hehehe, maybe in a far future, Josh. Tongue
Anyways, added some more Legionnaire stuff, since they apparently also had access to the Marketplace! Who would've guessed? Thanks for pointing it out, Aigle.

Done quite a bit today, completed tier 1 of the Crossbowman, and added Heavy Crossbowman and Man at Arms! Sharpshooter's next.

Edit: Started off with the Sharpshooter as well. All weapons and all the head armor is done and ready.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Another double poster! I've completed the Sharpshooter, added its Hero classes, and started of with the Skirmisher, so we're ever so slowly reaching the end of this guise. Tongue

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i think tier 3's can use the fiendish bow aswell
I can't check myself, as I don't have it, but the Legendary Item thread says it's for Sniper, so I'll stick to that for now.

(11-03-2014, 03:51 PM)madjosh link Wrote: i think tier 3's can use the fiendish bow aswell
They used to be able to quite some time ago, but this was also back when the Fearsome Knight Helmet was usable by Sergeants Wink
(11-03-2014, 03:51 PM)madjosh link Wrote: i think tier 3's can use the fiendish bow aswell
I am pretty sure it used to be T3 but that was changed several months ago, so it's T4 now.

Damn, winter, you're fast
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
You have yet to do a Halberdier post. The hero class with only 3 items available to it.
Head- Thanos Legacy
Armor- Heraldic Halberdier's Mail, Heraldic Master Halberdier's Mail
<3
(12-03-2014, 12:41 AM)Renji link Wrote: You have yet to do a Halberdier post. The hero class with only 3 items available to it.
Head- Thanos Legacy
Armor- Heraldic Halberdier's Mail, Heraldic Master Halberdier's Mail
<3

Yep, thanks for summing that up. :p
It is certainly not alone in getting almost no items, as I'm pretty sure Marauder only gets 1.

Edit: I've added everything of the Skirmisher line, except for the Hero classes so far! The end of the line is getting closer and closer. Tongue

And there we have it! 7 months after starting this project, the Guide to the Swadian's Equipment is finally complete(ish). In a last giggle, I have decided to include cavalry classes as well, though they aren't all that substantial at this point. All that is missing now is some of the last tiers of cavalry, but information regarding those classes is incoming, sparse as it is.

Edit: I've now also added the info known to me of the elusive fifth tier of cavalry, the Master Horseman. If you have anything to add to that, feel free to post a reply or send me a PM.