Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas'
(02-01-2014, 06:44 PM)Malong link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=20896.msg158908#msg158908 date=1388686389]
[quote author=Malong link=topic=20896.msg158894#msg158894 date=1388683480]
didn't use Wall Barricades to get bots stuck on Royal Observatory
If that was happening, why was it not reported?

Don't post insinuations without proof.
[/quote]
It was an outright declarative statement, not an insinuation. Here you go:

[/quote]

Well our team: Me,Genf, nanjatoo did build the base. It's not a glitch, bot can hit the cades. Try to get another screenshoot where i'm ''using a glitch''. 3 guys reported me with the same screenshot to hypernoma, cause you guys wanted kick imarc out from the xmas-competition.K4mi did prove that it was not a gtlich. I don't get the point what your problem is. Many players pocked me on TS, that I have the majority on my side. I do not care. Just let me alone and try to get someonelse banned, instead of me, okay? That would be very kindly of you..This picture is prove NOTHING. Genf and Nanja also can say it, if you want Wink.

Edit*: They rejoined to spawn less bots, when they died.

And it's just you tricksters guys, who pissed me off. I really hope that some of you will get a full reset, with ban!
The screenshot is maybe older then one week, why did not report it before or warned me when it was a ''glitch''. Nanjatoo did build the base with me. Why can't Nanjatoo create at his own a report thread? Why is this screenshot coming now, when nanjatoo joined Tricksters? Why is Cherry coming on TS and poking me with the message '' Well done. Great job. Because of you Dan got ban from TS, you bottom feeder?''  Me an Nka close friends, he can meet his own decisions, who's friend he wanna to be or not.
(02-01-2014, 06:59 PM)Omphorus link Wrote: [quote author=Malong link=topic=20896.msg158918#msg158918 date=1388688242]
[quote author=Kip link=topic=20896.msg158908#msg158908 date=1388686389]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well our team: Me,Genf, nanjatoo did build the base. It's not a glitch, bot can hit the cades. Try to get another screenshoot where i'm ''using a glitch''. 3 guys reported me with the same screenshot to hypernoma, cause you guys wanted kick imarc out from the xmas-competition.K4mi did prove that it was not a gtlich. I don't get the point what your problem is. Many players pocked me on TS, that I have the majority on my side. I do not care. Just let me alone and try to get someonelse banned, instead of me, okay? That would be very kindly of you..This picture is prove NOTHING. Genf and Nanja also can say it, if you want Wink.

And it's just you tricksters guys, who pissed me off. I really hope that some of you will get a full reset, with ban!
The screenshot is maybe older then one week, why did not report it before or warned me when it was a ''glitch''. Nanjatoo did build the base with me. Why can't Nanjatoo create at his own a report thread? Why is this screenshot coming now, when nanjatoo joined Tricksters? Why is Cherry coming on TS and poking me with the message '' Well done. Great job. Because of you Dan got ban from TS, you bottom feeder?''  Me an Nka close friends, he can meet his own decisions, who's friend he wanna to be or not.
[/quote]

All questions nobody can answer, probably the same reason you poked me on ts because nobody would play with your house, then posted the conversation on the forums. Thankfully there are lots of servers and we dont have to cross paths again. Nobody wants to get in the way of your close relationship with Nka. 8)
There really is no reason to bring this all up again.
Anyway, Congratz, Nka!
(02-01-2014, 11:54 PM)Reskan link Wrote: There really is no reason to bring this all up again.
Anyway, Congratz, Nka!
Agreed, the best man one in the end can we leave it at that?
Congratulations Nka let's hope for the rest of us your continuous winning streak ends soon!
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
Nice job. What kinda of rewards did you get? Also wonder what will happen to everyone else's remaining presents.
(02-01-2014, 06:44 PM)Malong link Wrote: It was an outright declarative statement, not an insinuation. Here you go:

My point is that this is not the proper place or method to complain about a player or group of players.  If you find a glitch or see someone else using a glitch, report it on the appropriate board - either player reports or map bugs - with evidence.  Do not just hold onto a screenshot and then post it days later in an unrelated thread.

In regards to those barricades, I did some tests and the nords on the stairs do not attack the barricades while the nords above do.  This is a form of glitching and should have been reported.  This has been dealt with.

A few final comments: This screenshot was never shown to k4mi or Hyper.  k4mi's comments were regarding the unbuilt barricades.  As I said at the start, this is not the thread to make accusations.  If there are any further reports, make them in the appropriate thread rather than posting implications in holiday news threads.  Consider this subject closed and leave this thread to its original purpose - discussion about the Christmas patch and competition.

Congratulations Nka!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(02-01-2014, 06:59 PM)Omphorus link Wrote: [quote author=Malong link=topic=20896.msg158918#msg158918 date=1388688242]
[quote author=Kip link=topic=20896.msg158908#msg158908 date=1388686389]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is right. It wasn't  a glitch.
While I do not wish to continue this discussion in this post, the record must be set straight.

(04-01-2014, 12:36 AM)GeNf link Wrote: He is right. It wasn't  a glitch.

(03-01-2014, 02:08 AM)Kip link Wrote: In regards to those barricades, I did some tests and the nords on the stairs do not attack the barricades while the nords above do.  This is a form of glitching and should have been reported.  This has been dealt with.

The subject is closed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...