Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.1 'Merry jõl-mas'
Great Job Smile and merry Christmas Wink
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Merry Christmas or whichever holiday you celebrate at this time of year everyone. Glad to see an update to the mod that takes up much of my time while off work, look forward to playing with all of you over the holidays ( Neglect your families, there are Nords to kill! )
I like using things that make the bad people go away.
Merry Christmas all! Hope you have a great time!
Charecters
ON_Hirst - lvl 46 Commando
ON_Hirst_II - lvl 35 Heavy Longbow man

Owner of Mjolnir
Kills
x1 Odin
(20-12-2013, 01:34 PM)Le0 link Wrote: [quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=20896.msg156705#msg156705 date=1387546285]
Only thing I have found so far is the snow falling on the website destroys my computer, makes my frames ingame drop down to the mid twenties...

Same here  :-\
[/quote]

Me three. I cant run the nord invasion website while in game, or else I get low FPS.
A "Disable Snow" link is now available in the upper left corner of the page.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(21-12-2013, 03:53 AM)Kip link Wrote: A "Disable Snow" link is now available in the upper left corner of the page.

Thank you! Although I figured out that I can just switch to a new tab before I re-tab into my game
Huh... I thought we'd all managed to get rid of these!

[Image: ComputerCoolSchool2.jpg]
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
i know this music from ad 1257 mod
nice one
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Just a quick note: Present counting is not bound to a character, it should sum up all presents your characters have.
Give me a hint please if that is not working correctly.

Happy farming
Nice update  Smile  But I don't like the Present Event Sad
Merry christmas and a lot of fun.
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1