Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problems finding servers
Stop moaning. Full servers aren't a bug and everyone else manges just fine.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I have done all solutions and i have even hopped into IRC for help.Nothing i am doing is working.I am only getting 1 NordInvasion server to load up and that is NI_NORMAL_EU7.All of my friends play on US east or central.I cant play with them so i am coming to the forums to see if there is anyother way to fix it.I checked my router settings and everything was already set to where it was suppose to be,i have reinstalled the game and mod multiple times.I really need help.
Have you checked to make sure you are looking under Internet and not under Favorites?
yes i have.
Are you getting servers for other mods?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
yes im getting most of the servers From napolionic wars,2 servers from Crpg,and about 10 servers from native.then i only get 1 server from NI.I went to my router setting but i couldnt find what the solution was talking about.

1) Go to your routers setup page.(Done)

2)Uncheck both block IP flooding and block anonymous connections options<-----(I cant find this in my router setup)

3) Start M&B Warband Multiplayer.
Hi Rapl. First off, can you tell me what router you have please? There should be a model number on the base if you are not sure.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
NetGear Wireless G Router WGR614v10
Any clue on how to fix with the router i have?
I've had the same issue. NI had been working fine for me and then all of a sudden, POOF! All the servers disappeared. Can't even find empty ones. I would greatly appreciate any solution.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.