Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What times would you like to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturdays 6pm (GMT)
13.16%
15 13.16%
Saturdays 7pm (GMT)
11.40%
13 11.40%
Saturdays 8pm (GMT)
18.42%
21 18.42%
Saturdays 9pm (GMT)
17.54%
20 17.54%
Sundays 6pm (GMT)
13.16%
15 13.16%
Sundays 7pm (GMT)
9.65%
11 9.65%
Sundays 8pm (GMT)
11.40%
13 11.40%
Other (State in post)
5.26%
6 5.26%
Total 114 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nord Invasion (Weekly?) Event - TRIAL THREAD
I forgot to mention in the orignal post too. The server will be 32 slots during the trial runs to see whether it will cope. Of all goes well then hopefully we can always use a 32 slot server. Otherwise it might have to be done accross a couple of 16 slot ones.

I'm also thinking of incorporating an idea I read about on the forums, I think it was from Sphinx where the map will be changed based on how well the team does in the round.

And of course the Followers will be very welcome.

Edit: link this to your friends and housemates. I'd like to have as many opinions as I can - this is for you guys.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Friewulf here with the Order of the Scarlet Blades ready to do this Big Grin

P.S im a EU player That plays with US members at crazy times in the morning my time so it doesnt fuss me what time the events on im there
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I would LOVE to see 32 of us Swadians against endless, impossible waves of Nords, crashing up against our shields as we fight for our homeland Wink

I also think a good idea would be that at the end of each event we could receive a special item to show of our success Big Grin
I can make Sundays 8pm GMT. This is a great idea and I hope you guys pull it off.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
If you guys want special map for this event, I can do it if you just give me idea/details.
(11-04-2012, 07:05 AM)Hande link Wrote: If you guys want special map for this event, I can do it if you just give me idea/details.

That would be awesome Hande.

The Swadian castle map really inspired me with this because of the two drawbridges which have to be defended and the way the Nords enter the castle at three different points.

For this event I'm thinking of something similar however on a larger scale. Maybe have it do there is a small town outside which players can go into and then gradually fall back to the keep defending various choke points along the way as they get pushed back.

I think there should be multiple ways in as well do players have to communicate with eachother if the left is weak or something or the centre needs more cades.

But, I'm setting this up for the community's enjoyment so anything would be great.

Thanks.
(11-04-2012, 07:05 AM)Hande link Wrote: If you guys want special map for this event, I can do it if you just give me idea/details.
How about a map that shows the situation of a last defence. The last room would be the throne room of our King Jezz ( of cause we need a doll looking like him and siting on the throne). Our goal is to defend the King and protect him from the nords. So we could call Birds event "The last stand"
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Looks like the event will be running on a Saturday at 9pm.
I could always convert my first defence map, its got most the stuff in place:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...871.0.html
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I had already voted, but I'm posting just in caseĀ  Smile