Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Community Outreach Message
Dear NI Community,

It is with regret that I am writing another of these messages. As I am sure you are all well aware, server hosting is not a cheap business and unfortunately the NI kitty is beginning to look a little bare once again. Earlier this year we increased our costs slightly to expand our US servers and this has placed a slightly greater financial burden on NI. It is however the unfortunate retirement of Ragnash that sees further strain put on the NI kitty. Ragnash not only carried out his duties as a senior admin but also was very kind in his donations every month to aid in the hosting of servers in Australia. At present we can afford to host NI until the beginning of March, failing any further donations throughout February. I am therefore asking our wonderful community to aid us in donations if they feel they would like to. As always there is absolutely no requirement to donate and you should feel no pressure to do so.

Again, I ask that no one posts about re-installing private servers; this will not happen. As stated when we shut down private servers, a section of the NI community proved that they could not be trusted and they have unfortunately soured the experience for the rest of the community. If you would like to assist us, please make donations directly to the NI paypal account.

We are working on a new patch just now and I am sure you have noticed updates in the web department of late. I can also divulge that a conversation was had regarding house campaigns and what our objectives are regarding it... We also have our massive item rebalance coming up, balancing of crafting recipes and the introduction of many new craftables including new horses. Cav mode will also be getting an overhaul XP and loot-wise, and there may even be a legendary lance on the way...

We continue to work hard and I have always said that I will endeavour to continue running NI as long as players still enjoy it. NI has outlasted all of our expectations and grown to be something much more than was ever envisioned. We have seen a surge of new players recently and I'm happy to announce that hundreds of players still play daily. Any assistance in supporting NI will be met with the greatest of gratitude.

Much love as always,

The NI Family
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thanks for the heads-up, getting me real excited about the next patch!
By the way, I have quite a chunk of free time left at the moment, if you guys need help with anything openbrf/items related, feel free to shoot me a PM. Had a blast fixing those small brf errors with Perception last week, so I wouldn't mind at all! Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
FIX MY HELMET, on a more serious note, a very extremely big thank you to the entire dev team that tries their very best to make this mod better and better with each patch=)
I am so happy to read new crafting recipes.
I will praise the devs if I can craft my lovely arrows soon.
Keep the great work up NI family Big Grin.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
with euro how much us dollars do i need to donate for it to be the 5 euro
Thanks for the continued hard work and I hope you reach the donation goals.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Good Luck with the Donations and thanks to the Dev Team for a great mod.
(07-01-2014, 09:44 PM)ice456 link Wrote: with euro how much us dollars do i need to donate for it to be the 5 euro

I think it converts for you.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
for all those using dollars, it's $6.82
There is all the money I made whoring myself out to grannys and midgets this week.

hope it helps

p.s. I demand nudes for my contribution Wink
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1