Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka | [Selective recruiting] + [ Level 52.5]
(24-11-2017, 10:34 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi - Heard you still recruiting from VLKA_zweihander.

Ingame Name: AcePeltast

Class: Master Peltast
Support Class: Engineer
Time Zone:UK
Region: EU
Steam: sethurlow

Also:
StormSpear - Royal Guard
AcePavise - Pavise Champion
AceLegion - Legionnaire
Benjamin - Warden
Accepted as Applicant
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
(24-11-2017, 10:34 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Hi - Heard you still recruiting from VLKA_zweihander.

Ingame Name: AcePeltast

Class: Master Peltast
Support Class: Engineer
Time Zone:UK
Region: EU
Steam: sethurlow

Also:
StormSpear - Royal Guard
AcePavise - Pavise Champion
AceLegion - Legionnaire
Benjamin - Warden
Accepted as full member.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
So as we have an Au sever now may as well use it for a event. So what time? Well idk leave a suggestion here or pm me.

1. Sat/Sunday 8pm (Nsw) || 09:00 UTC idk 

2. ...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
So it seems like we may have the people to make a run for Au.

Event will be
23/12/2017 19:30 GMT+1100 ||  7:30pm (Nsw) on Saturday ||  - probz 8pm but can always hope.

If it goes well we can try to do 2 events next week or maybe on that Sunday if a lot of people show up.

to give you an easy idea 49 hours 30mins away from this post

24 hours until the event. 

For new people plz join Ni ts (VLKA) --> ts3.nordinvasion.com

So the event went about as good as I expected being 2 runs on a public hard (Au) 

Don't we with have the people to do it today or next week but if people want an event pm me.

If we get about 5 people from Au that want an event I guess we can run one sometime next week otherwise next event will be about the 7/1/18.

so i have decided to leave VLKA to start my own house it was fun while it lasted and gl
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
(23-01-2018, 07:45 AM)Odi Wrote: so i have decided to leave VLKA to start my own house it was fun while it lasted and gl

Gl you are always welcome back at any time if things don't work out liked you pained.

On the topic of Vlka I cant come to any events this weekend but if anyone wants them I can book it but like I said you will need someone to run it. 
Maybe you can do a joined event if Jerre gets people by then.

I lead the event no problemo
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(23-01-2018, 09:58 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: I lead the event no problemo

Come on down we have a winner 

you can do all the events from now on ye 

thx