Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.7 - Now with over 9000 different flavours
A lot of things have happened since the last patch, our player base has grown exponentially again, and I hear the prince has been killed many times through the unorthodox use of shields! So now those pesky Nords have been given a black eye, they have recruited some help and brought out all the reserve troops!
  • New Features
  • Added ~30 new troop types
  • Added a wave randomizer to pick troops from the different types
  • Added new legendary weapons and loot
  • Added Search to auction hall
  • New Map - "Swadian Town" curtosy of Nemerius
  • Changes / Bug Fixes
  • Bots now attack deployed shields
  • Replaced kick poll with a report player functionality
  • Fixed some more glitches on mountain pass and beach assault
  • Slightly increased the stats of legendary weapons and cursed stones
  • Huntsmen are now considerably weaker in all regards
  • Shock troopers are slightly weaker and now use trained ponies instead of hunters
  • Reduced listing cost to 0.05% instead of 0.15% of item price
  • Raised level cap to 42
  • Probably some more tweaks and balances that i've since forgotten

We are also launching our second NA server, based on the east coast. This should help with the influx of new players!

If you have made it this far down the changelog, then please show your support by voting for us at this years MOTY competition

As always you can download the update here

P.S. Sorry Johao, you're going to have your work cut out on the wave guide for this one Big Grin
Nice! I agree with all the nerfs and buffs. Just about the random troop types; what about the normal types? Isn't it harder to complete quests now?
(08-12-2011, 07:13 AM)Polobow link Wrote: Nice! I agree with all the nerfs and buffs. Just about the random troop types; what about the normal types? Isn't it harder to complete quests now?

Theoretically yes, as theres less of a chance of that specific type of troop spawning. However to combat this we will also be introducing more quests in the coming days for the new troops, so stay tuned Smile
Nice work !  :-*
Just played it for half an hour, pretty fun with new troop types and harder D;

and gratz hannu, since when are u a global moderator ;o
Nice work jez!
Yay, love you jez Big Grin
woot!

Nice work ;D
Sounds great!
Dayum, i dismounted to kill the last skirmisher. One second later 4 assassins spawned around me, i died (while) laughing Big Grin