Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Worth it?
I have managed to get 50k assist xp but im only level 41 and have a very small amount of money so should i get it?
Legendary Drops:

1x Frying Pan   4/2/0
1x Nem Flower  4/2/0
1x Scrap Metal  6/9/6
Nope, not worth it, support items are completely overrated, you better spend the cash on a slightly stronger weapon or infinitesimally thicker armor, that helps the team a lot more.

But seriously, aim for level 50, once youve reached it invest xp til you hit Siege Engineer and buy a SHC, thats probably the best you can do. Still, getting a normal cade before doesnt really hurt your financial situation either..
Yes, going to level 50 first before investing your exp in Engineer is your best bet. Before level 50, the support items you have access to aren't all that great, the Short Heavy Barricade is where it's at, but you need the 4th tier of Engineer, thus level 50, for that.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
My advice would be to save already the HM for the SHC.
On your way to Lvl. 50 you can get the normal stuff what is needed in Hard Mode or Ragnarok. Do not feel bad when you "only" get a good gear step by step and do not have a Trans or a Royal Shield. When you join a Hard server or so many guys already bring the stuff in with those you can fight slash shield and so on. Many people like it more when you join with a SHC and a normal gear suiting to your class, instead of someone with a Trans and good weapons, but only with a normal Cade.
So you should not only focus on your armor. Just save some HM craft a SHC and then you can reach higher waves with your team, because you support them, too Wink
When you have finished the Support you can go straight for a high craftable gear.
I hope that helps a bit to decide what should be your next steps Smile
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Thanks guys for the help. By the way i already have normal cade
Legendary Drops:

1x Frying Pan   4/2/0
1x Nem Flower  4/2/0
1x Scrap Metal  6/9/6
Barricade is nowhere near as useful as Short Heavy Barricade. Your best bet would be to go for level 50 and get Siege Engineer + SHC.