Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forage News
Hoy players.

To let you know, we just removed forage props from NI maps and we are going to add those items as a loot.
If you still somehow find those props from maps, please report it to us.

IF you don't want to download maps ingame, you can download and install them from this link; https://www.dropbox.com/s/p079ynhw4o9j5xz/27.3.2014.rar
Copy to SceneObj folder. (\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\NordInvasion\SceneObj)

Love,
NordInvasion Team
Interesting, mind if I ask what lead to this decision? Tongue
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(27-03-2014, 03:05 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: Interesting, mind if I ask what lead to this decision? Tongue

Probably the fact that the only way to gather these materials was either get on an empty server with a friend to hold last, get a bot stuck in an empty server, or semi-afk in a full one.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
But that was the fun of it, like for example while you hold last on Thor or Odin wave you get bot near this forage spot and you forage Tongue. I got around 300 of each type doing this on the events over the week.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Like Maroon said and also it kind of lost meaning. It was good and working feature when it came out, but not anymore.
Great news. The old foraging system was pretty boring, and as someone already said it, you either had to find an empty server, or you didn't contribute to the team effort between waves.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
I think that Odin and other final bosses should drop them.
Awesome! I've never foraged due to the old system being too time consuming though I'm curious about the loot chance heh
Well served.
Wusel @ Omnia
Nooo i made over half a million gold with this T.T in 1 month