Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Valhalla Rising
has this been brought up before.
i don't think it's supposed to be very historically accurate, but it's awesome.
a really good movie.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Nordic propaganda, Valhalla must fall  >Sad
Yeah I especially liked the long and well written dialogs
honestly, i didnt like that movie at all, i actually thought it so boring its one of the 4 movies i have fallen asleep to so far
(30-03-2014, 07:31 PM)Tjav link Wrote: honestly, i didnt like that movie at all, i actually thought it so boring its one of the 4 movies i have fallen asleep to so far

critic  Tongue
(30-03-2014, 07:59 PM)MentalTheProtato link Wrote: [quote author=Tjav link=topic=24693.msg172402#msg172402 date=1396207909]
honestly, i didnt like that movie at all, i actually thought it so boring its one of the 4 movies i have fallen asleep to so far

critic  Tongue
[/quote]
it might just be because im tired atm but, what? would you be so kind as to come with a longer answer that i can actually use for something?
(30-03-2014, 07:31 PM)Tjav link Wrote: honestly, i didnt like that movie at all, i actually thought it so boring its one of the 4 movies i have fallen asleep to so far

I fell asleep at some point as well. I liked the pictures of the landscapes but the movie was very slow and silent so it's hard to stay awake when you're already tired.
(30-03-2014, 06:42 PM)Falankos link Wrote: Yeah I especially liked the long and well written dialogs

great response. i laughed
well, i like artsy shit. You won't catch me watching Need for Speed or anything.
To me it was just beautifully filmed, and had a storyline that i liked. Weird and kinda vague.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood

maybe YOU'RE boring Tjavy boy. But, then again, I fell asleep during Thor...so, to each his own or whatever.
Characters:
He fell asleep during Thor...sounds like my dad  :Smile