Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Project - Crafting Images
another bug found, my HWH is shown as a gauntlet. i mean, I'd love to be able to punch that hard, but doesn't look as good. Wink
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(11-04-2014, 08:37 PM)Bananix link Wrote: just a small bug report.. You guys added the picture of a Sun Pike to the Pike of Kings  ;D
(12-04-2014, 04:41 PM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: another bug found, my HWH is shown as a gauntlet. i mean, I'd love to be able to punch that hard, but doesn't look as good. Wink
Thank you for reporting. Both should be fixed now.
For those who are helping us with the pictures:
I added a comment on your name cell to give you some feedback (only my opinion by now).
If you do an update, please also comment with an update notice (if you don't have the rights to do, feel free to pm me), so we can see what changed.
Regardless of my comments, alternative versions are always appreciated.
And thank you very much. They already looking really promising.
(15-04-2014, 09:07 PM)k4mi link Wrote: For those who are helping us with the pictures:
I added a comment on your name cell to give you some feedback (only my opinion by now).
If you do an update, please also comment with an update notice (if you don't have the rights to do, feel free to pm me), so we can see what changed.
Regardless of my comments, alternative versions are always appreciated.
And thank you very much. They already looking really promising.
Huzzah!
Feedback is always nice!
[I wanted to finish the Shade Ore 2 days ago but then my computer decided to crash and now im using one of these "Hey! You can´t do anything but using google with me" Computers :/ ; so: If anyone wants to do this until Friday afternoon feel free to do so!]
Crookedness ... the most epic word that exists!
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Hah. Love the PWish images for the items so far lol. Only thing is, why is chain a silver ring?
Am I allowed to hand draw things and still submit it?
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(01-05-2014, 09:16 PM)Terath link Wrote: Am I allowed to hand draw things and still submit it?
I think you are but the prject has more or less ended yet [pics got added] but I think alternative images are always welcomed (as some of the current ones are quite...) ;D
It's not ended till we have an image for every item. Also if you have any better version than the current one, we would like to see and maybe use it instead.

Some other information:
I changed the names in the spreadsheet please use that exact name for your images and for the thumb something like itemname_thumb.png.
By uploading some of the images I realized that some of the items are too small (too much gray).
So please try to get as many details as you can on the image.

Thanks, k4mi
Heavy Kettle Hat:
Old Boots:
Old Heater Shield:
Crooked Stick:
glad to help
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
(04-05-2014, 09:06 PM)Kratos link Wrote: Heavy Kettle Hat:
Old Boots:
Old Heater Shield:
Crooked Stick:
glad to help
remember to use the right size(s) and change the background of the 4th image