Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yarr! Map Updates!
Hidden Cave and Swadian Town uploaded to servers.
Just some bug fixes mainly.

Edit: Added edited maps list to thread start.
(06-05-2012, 09:10 AM)PA_GeNf link Wrote:Someone said that VLKA goes to the wave 20 many times and it's why you want make Great Hall different, harder.

But VLKA is a team with a strategy and mic to speak. You have to think about others players alone in their room just trying to play/help more or less like other players do. It's the huge majority. So make the some maps easier to play and legendary lut more possible.

That's my opinion.

That is the whole point. Teamwork and strategy. You can't beat an army with one many rushing headfirst into them swinging his 2-hander. You need to work together to defend, heal, and take the opponents out. Just keep working at leveling up first, then finding a group to join to kill prince with. VLKA is open to allowing others outside of their house to join as long as they meet the minimum requirement of being rank 4 in any class (I think this is it). Don't quote me on them though, I am NOT from VLKA and I do NOT speak for them.
By the way, have you ever seen a commando on a server that is on wave 12+ that only has 16 or so kills? That's teamwork right there because he's shielding the gaps and not attacking. Unless of course he is just AFK.
Famous last words: "I'll wait here while you check that bush..."
Small bug fix today.
Swadian Village and Hidden Cave.
Nice work!
Update & Fixes

Swadian City, Swadian Overgrown & Hidden Cave
Map Fixes & Updates

Hidden Cave is cave map again.
Small fixes in city
(10-05-2012, 12:18 PM)Hande link Wrote:Map Fixes & Updates

Hidden Cave is cave map again.
Small fixes in city

Bit of a windstorm hit Hidden Cave, eh?
(10-05-2012, 12:18 PM)Hande link Wrote:Hidden Cave is cave map again.

*gets out the popcorn and waits for the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments to begin*

Looks like a tornado touched down on that hill.
Main Characters: Lanseril (L.52 Sniper), Grundus (L.52 Pikeman), Eledwyn (L.49 Commando), Rutgard (L.52 Sharpshooter)

Does your house dare to face the Prince? Take Vlka Fenryka's Dominate the Prince! challenge.
Yup. Spring storm.
REally? What is that for?