Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Infantry Equipment Progression and Suggestions/Info
This thread is rather outdated.  It was last updated nearly 2 years ago, I would not recommend following it.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Does anyone have something like this page except also for hero's?
Legendary Drops:

1x Frying Pan   4/2/0
1x Nem Flower  4/2/0
1x Scrap Metal  6/9/6
(11-01-2015, 10:50 PM)Sando link Wrote:Does anyone have something like this page except also for hero's?

It's not specifically for hero classes, but I made this a while ago. It includes hero classes as well. It doesn't include suggestions, though, but you can find some good ones in this thread.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(20-06-2014, 12:51 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:This thread is rather outdated.  It was last updated nearly 2 years ago, I would not recommend following it.

Then why don't we Unpin it and make a new sticky with valid information that is both current and helpful?

I suggest:
1).  Put the data for level progression (xp need to reach lvl X and stat increases)
2).  List the items which can be equipped, at each key level progression, in order of value/worth (Weapon, Armor, Shield)
3).  Perhaps list Pros and Cons to each weapon, armor, shield (what make them good/bad, expensive)
4).  Talk about leveling tactics - Tips for the new guy with no house, guys who like to solo, roles when working in groups)
5).  Expectations - Normal, Hard, Rag.  "you want to join a group, how can you be successful?)

Final though, making things unclear and murky does not bring in new players.  People want clear and defined objectives along with choices that make sense.  You wouldn't sell cars or washing machines by providing players with outdated or "clear as mud" data so why would you do it in a game?
(27-02-2015, 11:11 PM)Telemachus link Wrote:Final though, making things unclear and murky does not bring in new players.  People want clear and defined objectives along with choices that make sense.  You wouldn't sell cars or washing machines by providing players with outdated or "clear as mud" data so why would you do it in a game?

Welcome to NI where most things aren't clear for new players. 
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Would someone be kind enough to screen shot steel cutter and Vengeance Marketplace images so that I can see the data?

Much appreciated.
Have a look over here.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
thanks