Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack
(31-01-2017, 11:10 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:
(31-01-2017, 10:07 AM)Custodian Wrote: 4 months have passed since the formation of the house and after such a long time decided to make Update... I am disappointed in the administration

As Kip said there arent enough active member for a banner.
Didnt you join RW anyways.

I moved to the RV, because he could not wait 4 months for his home banner. And who wants to enter the house, which does not have its banner? That's right, no one ... We are fed with promises that the next patch will add your banner, in the end we gave each other a promise that if the patch 1.5.0 will not add a banner, we will go to another house
I am sorry it took so long to notice that this banner pack was not being updated any more. (For the record though, it has been two months since Wloc requested a banner, not four.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I'm just curious, how did all of you make such a banner?
Like which program did you use and is there a tutorial in it?
I'd like to know cause of making my own house.

Thanks.
Trix ~ Master Peltast
Rix ~ Repeaterman
Fix ~ Warden

Loots: 0.
I used Gimp.  Paint.NET is another good option.  Any image editor with layers should be suitable.

A rough outline of what I did is as follows:
- Opened a copy of the light banner template from the first post.
- Added a new layer for the base of my banner - the actual cloth color/design I wanted to use.  (It had no texture, just the pattern.)
- Added another layer to design the emblem.  (You can use as many or as few layers as you want for the emblem but I do recommend at least one so you can shift it to a different position on the cloth easily.)
- Raised the template layer I started with to the top and lowered the opacity so I could see through it to my design below.  (I think I might have also edited it a bit to remove the white and just leave the shadows that give the actual "banner" texture.)

It has been years since I did it so that outline might be a bit off but it should give you a rough idea of how to go about it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(18-08-2017, 04:57 AM)Kip Wrote: I used Gimp.  Paint.NET is another good option.  Any image editor with layers should be suitable.

A rough outline of what I did is as follows:
- Opened a copy of the light banner template from the first post.
- Added a new layer for the base of my banner - the actual cloth color/design I wanted to use.  (It had no texture, just the pattern.)
- Added another layer to design the emblem.  (You can use as many or as few layers as you want for the emblem but I do recommend at least one so you can shift it to a different position on the cloth easily.)
- Raised the template layer I started with to the top and lowered the opacity so I could see through it to my design below.  (I think I might have also edited it a bit to remove the white and just leave the shadows that give the actual "banner" texture.)

It has been years since I did it so that outline might be a bit off but it should give you a rough idea of how to go about it.

Or as a signwriter you can pay me to do it in them golds or other favours.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-08-2017, 04:31 PM)Yomaster Wrote: I would be very happy to see this new banner ingame, any slot would be fine ! 

[Image: RePux40qBRf-p0yUiOTlLFCyg-i33rDf1v7Y8ChE...w1920-h974]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i6ll67mvp893zhv/done.png?dl=0

that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Klub Kek Banner
[Image: mhczlf.png]
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
Vigil Knights Banner

[Image: A151E7.png]
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Oswine Knights Banner:

[Image: y90KTDf.png]
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
If there is a free spot we would be happy to see the 2ql4u banner ingame.

https://i.imgur.com/gdXpdpD.png
[Image: RoXLdB5.png?2]
|| Ephoressa - Warden ||
|| All Hero Classes ||