Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Song of Ice & Fire.
I love it as you can tell, read them all and cannot wait for the next one. Seeing it come to the silver screen is really great too. Has anyone else read ASOIAF?
I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
I'm currently reading Game of Thrones.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
ASoIaF is a great series. I love how we see so many different parts of the world from different perspectives...

For everyone who is a fan of ASoIaF, I would highly recommend checking out the series Kingkiller Chronicles - a Trilogy with the first book being The Name of The Wind - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18607...f_the_Wind

Super detailed characters, very well written, similar world in many ways to ASoIaF, great story line, and another series which I am tearing myself apart waiting for the next book.
im on the 4th one now and i love the series. havent been able to read much recently though and have kind of put this on the back-burners for now
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Am reading a dance with dragons at the moment. Am a fan of the series, even if George Martin's writing is a bit depressing.
Just finished the last publishd book, a dance with dragons.
The story gets better and better, in nearly all possible ways, from emotional attachment to intrigue and complexion Smile
Lets get this topic back! I must say that the books are much better than the show.
Now for a question for everybody who has read the series all the way through:
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I have read A game of Thrones, reading A Clash of Kings now, I must say I enjoy the tv series more over the books
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(17-08-2013, 08:08 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: I must say I enjoy the tv series more over the books
:'(
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
I choose to disagree. The tv show is to main stream for me, its rare to find a nice book about Medieval times that isnt 100% fantasy stuff. I really enjoy the books.