Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Update
Hi all,

I am happy to announce the latest in our continued updates to the website.

Touch Friendly Navigation

We welcome your touchy fingers. The navigation system will now work on touch screen devices. You will find that when touching something like house or marketplace that the second option will reveal itself but the website will not change. Press it a second time and you will be taken to the page as normal or press the alternative option (Auction hall, trading etc).

Please be aware that touch enabled computers will count as touch enabled devices. We are looking into a way to only make this occur on tablets and phones and not computers.

Extra Button

There is a new "Extras" option that shows the home page links. Other extra features will appear here in time to any users who have access to extra systems. Additionally, anyone modifiying the website (eg: NI+) should use this to display their menus. Also, the logout button is now located under account section.

Auction Hall

Saving the biggest change for last, we are proud to announce the new auction hall. With a completely new design, filters and even the ability to look for things that you can't equip on that character. Also, try clicking a record for expanded statistics (which have been checked), nice pictures (click image for even larger picture) and the ability to check prices of items against the "normal" pricing range on the marketplace.

NB: All existing auction listings have been returned with your full tax money.
NI+ users - please disable the plugin pending an update as it can prevent the rows expanding. NI+ has been updated.
If parts of the website are not behaving as expected, try pressing Ctrl + F5 to force a full refresh of the page.

/Nao & the dev team

Original Notification:
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Nice, just saw this link in ts just now.  Tongue Can't wait to see a more upgraded website.  Big Grin

Edit:Love the new AH, it's a good feature that this mod deserves.  Big Grin
Yaaay well done Web dev team
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
The new Auction Hall is now live.

Users of my NordInvasion+ script should disable it until I can update.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
nice job on the new Auction Hall!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Great work!
For some reason buttons doesn't work for me on firefox, like filters and "buy" buttons or listing buttons. Tested on Internet Explorer and it's ok there.
As soon as I typed that it now works properly lol..

Anyways it's looking good Wink Great job.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Do you have my NordInvasion+ scripts?  If so, you need to disable them.  (I have been told you might even have to enable them and then disable them again.)  Make sure to refresh the page after disabling them.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(05-06-2014, 09:41 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: For some reason buttons doesn't work for me on firefox.
I had same problem with Chrome but clearing all cache helped and it works now. Love the new AH features listing everything and buying as many as you like at a time yay!
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
(05-06-2014, 09:43 PM)Kip link Wrote: Do you have my NordInvasion+ scripts?  If so, you need to disable them.  (I have been told you might even have to enable them and then disable them again.)  Make sure to refresh the page after disabling them.
Nope, anyways all seems fine now as soon as I typed it. Not sure what was up with it.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32