Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Update
Thanks for the update. The auction hall is a lot better now. One question though: where are deployables/support items categorized?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Cool.
Edit: My bad. I should have read the whole topic  ;D  and yes ''clearing all cache'' works.
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
Awesome update ! although i did make the mistake of paying the actual price for rough cloth instead of actually getting an insane deal Wink
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Well, to start with sth positive first...

It is quite an improvement in terms of usability.

But...

I understand that it was really necessary to reduce the spam in the AH.
That has been accomplished by all means.
However, the missing possibility to list a certain item more than just once
leads to the disadvantage of the seller, that is now unable to give discounts
for larger contingents of the same resource/thing. To be able to do that is
vital for successfull trading. It would be great to have this opportunity still in some way...

The second thing that is not quite amusing is the cost to update a certain post
to its previous quantity. It is now no longer possible for the trader to sell
a certain amount of something. Now one has to wait until everything of a
kind is bought unit for unit sometimes, or the post has to be updated again
and again and again. Isn't it quite imaginable that someone doesn't want to sell
one unit but 5, 10, 20 or 100? Why did you make it that way?

I appreciate your work and hope you don't take it the wrong way... Smile

Regards,
-Silberfalke
(06-06-2014, 12:19 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: The second thing that is not quite amusing is the cost to update a certain post
and again and again. Isn't it quite imaginable that someone doesn't want to sell

Regards,
-Silberfalke

I'd have to agree on this point.
8/31/2020 - Dragon Spear
(06-06-2014, 12:19 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: Well, to start with sth positive first...

It is quite an improvement in terms of usability.

But...

I understand that it was really necessary to reduce the spam in the AH.
That has been accomplished by all means.
However, the missing possibility to list a certain item more than just once
leads to the disadvantage of the seller, that is now unable to give discounts
for larger contingents of the same resource/thing. To be able to do that is
vital for successfull trading. It would be great to have this opportunity still in some way...

The second thing that is not quite amusing is the cost to update a certain post

Regards,
-Silberfalke

For your first point, I don't really see how the inability to offer a bulk discount is a bad thing. I mean, if you want to sell a large quantity of a single material, why would it be a bad thing that they all cost the same?

And to your second post, I have to confess I'm having trouble understanding it. Do you mean to say that it's hard to (for example) sell 20 HM to one person without them being taken one by one by others? Again, how is that a bad thing?  You're still selling all of your materials, and if someone comes around who needs, say, 40 HM, and you still have 12 left of your 20, he'll likely buy those 12 if they had a decent price.
Also, updating your material count does not tax you for the entirety of the stack. So, continuing on my previous example, if you still had those 12 HM, and you wanted to refill it to 20 again, you'll pay the tax for 8 HM, not for 20.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(06-06-2014, 12:38 AM)Maroon link Wrote: For your first point, I don't really see how the inability to offer a bulk discount is a bad thing. I mean, if you want to sell a large quantity of a single material, why would it be a bad thing that they all cost the same?
Are you seriously asking this? When you go shopping...no wait, I just can't believe that I have to explain this...and I won't.
(06-06-2014, 12:38 AM)Maroon link Wrote: And to your second post, (...) Also, updating your material count does not tax you for the entirety of the stack. So, continuing on my previous example, if you still had those 12 HM, and you wanted to refill it to 20 again, you'll pay the tax for 8 HM, not for 20.
Updating 99 Rogh Cloth to 100 at a price of 99 per unit costs 15G (over 10% of listed item)
Updating  2 Coal to 3 at a price 0f 3899 per unit costs 205G (~5,26% of listed item)

The first one is a problem, the second isn't.
(06-06-2014, 12:38 AM)Maroon link Wrote: And to your second post, I have to confess I'm having trouble understanding it. Do you mean to say that it's hard to (for example) sell 20 HM to one person without them being taken one by one by others? Again, how is that a bad thing?
Well...there is such a thing called availability on the market...ever heard about it?
(06-06-2014, 01:05 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: Stuff empty to preserve space.
Or you could sell certain amounts of items in bundles for discounts on the forum.  Auction Halls in other games work just like this new Action Hall.  This is a video game, not a grocery store.

Now be happy, a tremendous amount of work went into this.  Thank you for the update!
The update looks great I hope to see some minor things sorted out like support items on the AH. Thanks for the update again.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.