Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Update
Amazing! Specialy if you want to buy something from AH for 20k, that seems to be cheaper on Marketplace.

Code:
Marketplace Cost: 800
This auction is overpriced!
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(06-06-2014, 06:15 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Silberfalke link=topic=27251.msg181648#msg181648 date=1402021395]
And how many new threads would that mean, selling 10 Rough Cloth, Basic Wood or whatever
instead of one? I think that is pretty urealistic to be honest.

Surely you don't consider that to be bulk. Bulk would be in the thousands of units of basic materials... at the very least hundreds. In those quantities you can consider talking about bulk discounts.[/quote]
I'm not arguing about the quantity that a bulk has to have. What I'm saying is that there are
definitely a lot of people who would prefer to buy in a somehow larger quantity like 5, 10,
20 or 100 if they get a discount then. They can no longer do so and it makes absolutely no
sense to sell these quantities in the forums, simply because an invite is 500 coins.
(06-06-2014, 06:15 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: And if you think about it, stores don't just try to sell items in bulk at a discount to regular consumers. (...) The new system will allow buyers to get exactly what they are looking for in the amounts they require. The option to buy in bulk will no longer be forced on desperate consumers.
So the next time I go into a shop. I see a package of 4 Apples... unfortunately I only need
2 of those, because I'm not that hungry. No Problem at all! I just open the package, take
out 2, stating at the checkout counter that I cannot be forced to buy in bulk! ;D
Hilarious that would be, wouldn't it!?
Fortunately, there are many shops that sell old swords and boots, eh? If people want to buy a lot of items in one go, they go to the forums. I don't know who these "many" people are you speak of, but counting yourself as "a lot of people" is not the best of arguments. I honestly dont see a problem here, why would people refuse to sell stuff if they can't give a bulk discount? They'll only get more money because they don't give a discount.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(06-06-2014, 10:49 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: More stuff.

How about instead of responding to every explanation with sarcasm and hyperbole in such a rude manner, you make an actual, clear statement of what you want changed and why it would be benificial?  So far all I'm getting from you is more or less, "These changes are bad and the buyer has no incentive and the old system is better and anyone that disagrees has no idea how economy works :U"
(06-06-2014, 11:13 AM)Maroon link Wrote: I don't know who these "many" people are you speak of, but counting yourself as "a lot of people" is not the best of arguments.
I do not buy alot there, I sell, so it would make no sense to count me to
these people. I know what I sold and in which quantities and to how many
people. I also saw what had been sold by others and in which quantities and
to how many people. Hope that answers your question.
(06-06-2014, 11:15 AM)Winter link Wrote: How about instead of responding to [glow=red,2,300]every[/glow] explanation with sarcasm and hyperbole in such a [glow=red,2,300]rude manner[/glow], you make an actual, clear statement of what you want changed and why it would be benificial?  So far all I'm getting from you is more or less, "These changes are bad and the buyer has no incentive and the old system is better [glow=red,2,300]and anyone that disagrees has no idea how economy works[/glow] :U"
I understand. I highlighted the parts of your post that in my eyes are clearly untrue
and a vilification of my comments. I think I get the idea how you think about me and
I can only say that this is based on mutual. Do not send me PMs about this. I got enough.
As to the things that I might want to have changed...nevermind. I leave it at that and
will not "spam" this thread further. I stated my opinion...like it or not.
Selling mats kinda annoying. Quantity option and managing to change the price while item is still on AH, those are perfect but when i decide to sell 200 crafting material i get a message for each one. (X bought your Y).
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
No more horribly glitchy menus?

I'm in love with these updates already
(06-06-2014, 07:20 AM)Sosruko link Wrote: When I apply a filter and then click "Next »" at the bottom right of the page, my filters reset and I can't see more filtered results. Does this happen for others as well?

Fixed.

(06-06-2014, 11:40 AM)Kirman link Wrote: Selling mats kinda annoying. Quantity option and managing to change the price while item is still on AH, those are perfect but when i decide to sell 200 crafting material i get a message for each one. (X bought your Y).

You will get a message each time someone buys your items, not necessarily each item.  (If X buys 10 of your Y in one purchase, you will get only one message.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
not sure if this has already been mentioned. but on mobile. clicking the market place with the interntion of having the "auction hall" buttoon drop down. does not work. there for i cannot get into auction hall, or in house trading. this may just be my phone. but im not sure how to fix this. im using an iphone 4s with ios7. just simply using safari browser
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
Quote:darklit link=topic=27251.msg181702#msg181702 date=1402065765]
not sure if this has already been mentioned. but on mobile. clicking the market place with the interntion of having the "auction hall" buttoon drop down. does not work. there for i cannot get into auction hall, or in house trading. this may just be my phone. but im not sure how to fix this. im using an iphone 4s with ios7. just simply using safari browser
On the galaxy s4 it works fine. Im using the Chrome mobile browser
CC_HasH_HeaD
CC_Shadow_Warrior
CC_Shadow_Pike
You're free to disagree but I'm head dev so nany nany poo poo. ~ Hypernoma