Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Update
(07-06-2014, 05:37 PM)Kip link Wrote: the ability to add multiple items to a trade at one time

I've had some issues with that feature - some of the items I selected have not been added to the trade after I confirmed adding them. Has not been all of them though, just like 2 or 3 of a selection of 10. Not sure whether there's a certain system behind that bug, just wanted you to know Smile

Helpful changes overall - thanks for the good work! Smile
(09-06-2014, 09:21 AM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=27251.msg181873#msg181873 date=1402162675]
the ability to add multiple items to a trade at one time

I've had some issues with that feature - some of the items I selected have not been added to the trade after I confirmed adding them. Has not been all of them though, just like 2 or 3 of a selection of 10. Not sure whether there's a certain system behind that bug, just wanted you to know Smile

Helpful changes overall - thanks for the good work! Smile
[/quote]

This should be fixed now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Could we have a "Craft all" button?
Currently in the process of making a wall cade, and imagining I had to click through all the crafting, id probably go mental.