Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ı am nıt complated : Legacy of a Hero
because ı am dont saw dortea :/
Steam id: Calipia (burak)
Princess Dortea does spawn, just rare.
I've never seen ever..
I've been in about 60 Hard Runs, only to see her appear 4 times. Just a matter of hope, luck, and patience.
hmm oke ty Big Grin
It can spawn on wave 16 of Hard Mode. Insted of Marshal.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
It's similar to Hodur on Ragnarok - Most of the time You fight Tyr, but sometimes there is Hodur, the best archer bot ingame :P
(15-06-2014, 12:23 PM)Noname link Wrote: It's similar to Hodur on Ragnarok - Most of the time You fight Tyr, but sometimes there is Hodur, the best archer bot ingame Tongue

Although, another "archer bot" in cav mode might be even better : Gunnar The Invincible Tongue
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(14-06-2014, 11:11 PM)Nka19 link Wrote: It can spawn on wave 16 of Hard Mode. Insted of Marshal.
And then she is so nice and has a gift for you even if you did not expect anything :3
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(15-06-2014, 03:45 PM)Aigle link Wrote: [quote author=Noname link=topic=27562.msg182935#msg182935 date=1402834990]
It's similar to Hodur on Ragnarok - Most of the time You fight Tyr, but sometimes there is Hodur, the best archer bot ingame Tongue

Although, another "archer bot" in cav mode might be even better : Gunnar The Invincible Tongue
[/quote]

Yep, Gunnar is hard, too :S
Was he the last boss by the way and is there already any special/legendary drop?
There should also be a list of all waves such as for the other servers