Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warband Update on Steam & Authentication Problems
It has been some time since anyone reported the symptoms listed in this thread so I have to assume TaleWorlds as resolved the issues on their end.

This thread will now serve only to document what happened.

CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Allright cool, was wondering why that happened ???
Now I'm crashing frequently whenever I join a server.

Build ID: 321920

Anyway I can change this?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Have you tried verifying the game cache on steam? That should update it to the latest version.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
That is the latest version and yes I have. I crash every map change.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Yet another update released.  Edited the first post.  Let me know if you are having trouble with the 322099 build or if you have gotten a newer build.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Got that build but crashing majorly.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
I have a 322548 build and it won't allow me to start M&B Warband up. Comes up with a RGL Warning saying "Steam could not be initialized properly. Steam must be running to play this game." Yet steam is running and i've verified the game cache twice with no change happening.
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
(10-07-2014, 09:57 PM)Sheathe link Wrote: I have a 322548 build and it won't allow me to start M&B Warband up. Comes up with a RGL Warning saying "Steam could not be initialized properly. Steam must be running to play this game." Yet steam is running and i've verified the game cache twice with no change happening.

If you haven't tried it yet, try restarting Steam completely (by going through the menu in the bottom right corner on Windows 7, if you use that). I get that same error sometimes, and it's not related to the current problems Warband has, at least not the times I got it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Ah sweet, I did as suggested, still didn't work, so I verified game cache and it made some changes and it works.
Thanks Smile
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023