Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warband Update on Steam & Authentication Problems
Hey Kip this does it to me too but not all the time i have crashed about 2 times so far and im on the same build as slayer too
So I verified the cache on Steam and now every time I log onto a server it gives me the activation code as if I am a new player.  I switched between all 4 of my acct and its the same.  I deleted all the accounts in game and then re entered them and got the same thing.  I have also restarted Steam and verified my cache again, and still it does not connect my game acct with the website.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My four accts are:
[PP]Trialsking_Sniper 24772257
[PP]Trialsking_Inf 2478615
[PP]Trialsking_Pikey 2478927
[PP]Trialsking_Xbow 2479492

if that helps any.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Right now there are no servers up what so ever so if your trying to play its nothing that Kip or any Developer of this mod can do its something with the main servers. They might be doing something to the servers. I have talked to a couple of friends who also have this issue and no its not just Nord Invasion its native and other mods too.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
After reading a couple threads, it seems the discounted Warband on Steam has led to an overflux of new players, which crashed the servers.  Sad

Hello I have got an other problem.

Today I bought Warband on steam, because NI  was not working anymore on my Old Warband version (no steam version), and now even when my game is running on steam it will be rcognized as cracked Warband version by the NI servers, which is the reason why I got instantly kicked from the server.

reinstalling does not not work.

can someone help me?

greets Thranduil
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
It is the Free to play weekend for Warband.  It is causing the warband to not recognize some of the serial codes that were bought.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

is it forever, or only till after the week

do I need to buy this serial codes again?
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
free to play weekend....
WS_Jetine - Master Peltast
WS_Jetsuko - Royal Guard
I've updated the original post with what I know and guess about the recent problems with spawn bugs and gear.  Hopefully everything will return to normal on Monday when the free weekend has ended.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
The "free weekend" is over but there are still some people getting random user ids.  If you are eager to play but still don't have your old characters back, check the updated first post for a couple things to try.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...