Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warband Update on Steam & Authentication Problems
Tried the regedit multiple times and did not fix anything FYI.  Guess this might be the end of my NI days.... :'( :'( :'(

update.  The CD in the Reg keep changing back after a few minutes when I change it.  Not sure why that is happening.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(15-07-2014, 04:30 AM)Trialsking link Wrote: Tried the regedit multiple times and did not fix anything FYI.  Guess this might be the end of my NI days.... :'( :'( :'(

For some it works, for others it does not.

This is a problem that many people are reporting on the TaleWorlds forum (as well as ours).  I am certain that TaleWorlds will fix it (eventually).

Edit: When you check the registry again after trying a server, is the key still there or has it been removed?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Well I fixed my problem.  I followed Kip's steps and my CD key kept changing back.  But I noticed that my Serial_Key was actually serial_key_nw.  So i deleted it and then created a new string like in Kip's steps and then added my Steam CD key.  That got my game working.  When I opened my Registry up again its had both serial keys, the regular serial_key with my Steam CD key and the other serial_key_nw with the bad Cd key but the game now works fine.  Hope that helps others.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Ah, alright.  To clarify, "serial_key_nw" is for Napoleonic War rather than Warband.  That is why it kept changing back.'

Thanks for the update.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
A 13.8 MB update to Warband was pushed out over Steam.

If this update has solved the random ids problem for you, please let us know.
Hi Kip,

Just wanted to let you know that the update didn't really do anything for me. Though today, the problem got kind of fixed. I logged into a character with the basic registered user loadout (red-shirt + darts). Also, I wasn't getting anymore user IDs, and the progress I made with the character actually saved. The only problem of course is that it's not my character. Hope this helps!