Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What mode should the hard AU server be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Stay hard mode
51.22%
21 51.22%
Ragnarok mode
26.83%
11 26.83%
Cavalry Mode
21.95%
9 21.95%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AU Server mode change
Ok after a few people requesting the hard AU server to be changed I thought I should bring this to a vote.

So go ahead and choose the mode you want in the AU servers and it shall be done.... even if we just do AU Ragnarok weekends or Cavalry Wednesday I would be fine with setting that up.

Give me your views on the matter as well (Like you all want a certain day of the week to be a certain mode).
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Australia isn't capable of doing ragnarok at the moment unless it was previously organised (Which would be done by a scheduled event), therefore it seems redundant to me that a ragnarok server should be permanantly allocated to one of the two Australian servers.

Clearly a Normal Australian server should be applied, that's out of the question.

Cavalry would only be used for fun purposes, but in the end, no one would play on it after a week and people would complain about having no hard server.

Therefore to my conclusion, Australia is currently capable of doing frequent hard runs and it should stay the way it is.

Let alone we wouldn't be able to reach wave 20 on cavalry.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
you are perfectly able to play hard on the NA and EU servers. to play cav you MUST have below 150 ping or it becomes a game of guesswork and not skill. cav mode for the au!!!!!!!!!
(19-07-2014, 03:10 PM)madjosh link Wrote: you are perfectly able to play hard on the NA and EU servers. to play cav you MUST have below 150 ping or it becomes a game of guesswork and not skill. cav mode for the au!!!!!!!!!

All right, explain to me how you intend to reach wave 20 with the current AU community on cav. WIth your logic, you would require the aid of NA/EU players, which have 200+ ping, which makes them guess work and not skill. After realising within a week or less that you can't even get to wave 20, you will moan as to why there is no hard AU server.

It's a repeat of the past, this question has already arisen previously whether to change cavalry mode to ragnarok mode, and it did for the reasons above.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(19-07-2014, 03:19 PM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=29199.msg188297#msg188297 date=1405782638]
you are perfectly able to play hard on the NA and EU servers. to play cav you MUST have below 150 ping or it becomes a game of guesswork and not skill. cav mode for the au!!!!!!!!!

All right, explain to me how you intend to reach wave 20 with the current AU community on cav. WIth your logic, you would require the aid of NA/EU players, which have 200+ ping, which makes them guess work and not skill. After realising within a week or less that you can't even get to wave 20, you will moan as to why there is no hard AU server.

It's a repeat of the past, this question has already arisen previously whether to change cavalry mode to ragnarok mode, and it did for the reasons above.
[/quote]

ask shagz in the TS with you, clearly you need to get on my pony riding skill !!!
(19-07-2014, 03:21 PM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=29199.msg188298#msg188298 date=1405783159]
[quote author=madjosh link=topic=29199.msg188297#msg188297 date=1405782638]

[/quote]

ask shagz in the TS with you, clearly you need to get on my pony riding skill !!!
[/quote]
You didn't own a pony yesterday...
(20-07-2014, 04:31 AM)Hawkens link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=29199.msg188300#msg188300 date=1405783280]
[/quote]

You just got Wrecked!
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(20-07-2014, 06:20 AM)Benschie link Wrote: [quote author=Hawkens link=topic=29199.msg188371#msg188371 date=1405830712]
[quote author=madjosh link=topic=29199.msg188300#msg188300 date=1405783280]
[/quote]

You just got Wrecked!
[/quote]

yeah the reason i didnt own a pony was because i was using a pike of kings. as you know they CAN'T be used on horses. i recently bought a naval glaive which is much much better so i will equip my good ole horsey again.

p.s. that is how you wreck someone
No, that's an attempt at salvaging a wreckage.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The thing about AU Rag servers would be if there is anyone or better said enough people who have thegear to play Rag :/
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling