Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you like to see some youtube tutorials for Nord Invasion put out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
53.85%
21 53.85%
No
10.26%
4 10.26%
Maybe
7.69%
3 7.69%
What is Nord Invasion?
28.21%
11 28.21%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Youtube Tutorials
Heyo everybody. I'm a quite new player myself (only a couple of months under my belt) and noticed that there are no tutorials on youtube. I'd love to help the community, but first I need your opinion.
Indeed
I try to do one.
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
That's awesome, what are you going to cover? We could do multiple videos for different topics and put them in a stickied thread or something like that.
Great idea! can help a lot of new people get used to the game and get to know it a lot better and have more fun with this mod. You can do videos on different classes, different crafting classes, different support items, the modes on the game , e.g. Normal, Hard, rag and Cavalry. You can do it on many things, but nice idea, goodluck!
Aurora Blade - Nord Commander - Sep 2015
Volcanic Daggers - Fire Jotne - Nov 2023
Rebellion - Loki - Dec 2023
(27-07-2014, 09:12 AM)Sheathe link Wrote: Great idea! can help a lot of new people get used to the game and get to know it a lot better and have more fun with this mod. You can do videos on different classes, different crafting classes, different support items, the modes on the game , e.g. Normal, Hard, rag and Cavalry. You can do it on many things, but nice idea, goodluck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYFTVQytWHc You know the trailer?
I think he mean mostly to activate the char and how the website work for new players
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
I actually meant everything, including char creation and leveling and moving onto cading tactics and what is cavalry mode.
(27-07-2014, 09:32 AM)FreakyZ link Wrote: [quote author=Sheathe link=topic=29595.msg189642#msg189642 date=1406452324]
Great idea! can help a lot of new people get used to the game and get to know it a lot better and have more fun with this mod. You can do videos on different classes, different crafting classes, different support items, the modes on the game , e.g. Normal, Hard, rag and Cavalry. You can do it on many things, but nice idea, goodluck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYFTVQytWHc You know the trailer?
I think he mean mostly to activate the char and how the website work for new players
[/quote]

The trailer shows what features NI has, but doesn't explain them. That's something we still lack.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(27-07-2014, 09:41 AM)Olazaika link Wrote: I actually meant everything, including char creation and leveling and moving onto cading tactics and what is cavalry mode.
Work on it since 3 hours Tongue
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
Already made 2 videos, uploading them now to youtube.
One shows the process of downloading the game and installation, while the other is just an explanation of the game and some gameplay.
It's quite horrible, but it should suffice.
There we go : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCKTGKyF...e=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8swW4IJ...e=youtu.be

What do you think? Tongue
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam