Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guide
You it is easier to remake/delete everything on an existing map, change the field completely and move the props?

And face mesh and ai mesh are different things?

AI mesh is the path they will go, and face mesh is the direction? 

Thanks for your help.

I see what you mean about putting the map code from the map, into scenes.txt.    How do you open the SCO files without them being fragmented???  Program to use?  notepode wont work.  Tongue~

Is it possible to generate a terrain to use?  Or it has to be made from a current scene? 

----------------------

"Don't worry I almost got it, and when I do, I'll have it for good" 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(24-04-2012, 12:16 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: You it is easier to remake/delete everything on an existing map, change the field completely and move the props?

If you want empty scene, just delete old map file from SceneObj folder.

(24-04-2012, 12:16 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: I see what you mean about putting the map code from the map, into scenes.txt.    How do you open the SCO files without them being fragmented???  Program to use?  notepode wont work.  Tongue~

You don't open it with anything. It is game file.

(24-04-2012, 12:16 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: Is it possible to generate a terrain to use?  Or it has to be made from a current scene?

Yes you can make your own terrain in singleplayer editor, then move code to multiplayer.
This is what i mean by unable to open SCO...  I mean view it, i tried notepad and notepad ++

Is this normal? 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
You don't need to open map file ( .sco ) at all. It is file where your work saves.

You only need open scenes.txt to search for your scene code.
I created a map ... since it was the first map ever, i didnt create it over the NI Module and a Ni Map that gets reset. I imported the map from my Editor Module (Native Copy), but its a battle map atm. How do i get it to duel mode or whatever it needs to be for NI working?
Dont wanna start all again since Obj are all placed and AI Mesh done...
Greetings Muesliriegel
What is that 'AI Mesh' and what does it do?
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
It is "waypoint" for bots. They use it as their path to targets.
If there is none, they just stand still and start to follow you when you go close enough.

(04-06-2012, 04:34 PM)Muesliriegel link Wrote: I created a map ... since it was the first map ever, i didnt create it over the NI Module and a Ni Map that gets reset. I imported the map from my Editor Module (Native Copy), but its a battle map atm. How do i get it to duel mode or whatever it needs to be for NI working?
Dont wanna start all again since Obj are all placed and AI Mesh done...
Greetings Muesliriegel
Just take map .sco file and scene code. Them are all that need to get map working in any module.
Updated guide with new prop info.
Will be accepted water on which bots and players need to go?
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
I hope I word this question as to where it is understandable. I was wondering if you could place multiple resized props somehow, instead of placing one resizing it placing one resizing it etc. etc.. Like if your placing wheat, instead of resizing each one, one by one. Can you place multiple resized ones?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]