Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tiny Hero Class Changes (Discount week)
Do not have time to gain experience for 52lvl only 51. I want to be Morauder, 750K should be a very long time to collect. Can anyone help and buy my Defender Shield and costs Relic Fragment 500k.? Wink
I haven an idea, what dont make a shield that is useable by everyone? That could fix the problem that certain classes have bigger shielding skill, but cant have shield,ofc that shield would be expensive enough.
There are shields usable by everyone...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
ye but I mean better ones Big Grin(shieldable)
(25-09-2014, 03:42 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: There are shields usable by everyone...

Probably means a decent shield that is usable by everyone.

To be honest, I personally think the swadian kite shield is a decent all rounder shield and should be usable to:

Seargent, and all T4's/T5's.

In the long run, it wouldn't be too unbalanced because a swadian kite shield on a 6 shielding character isn't going to do anything well when it comes to ragnarok or hard.

This also could help newer not as wealthy players in normal mode.

What do you reckon?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Mod is dead.

1 day of work went into this new update just to make it look like mod isn't dead.

Mos is dead.
1x Odin
1x Loke
5x Hodour (so pro)
3x Prince
2x Ragnar
2x Tyr (again, so pro)
(19-10-2014, 12:55 AM)Saxton_X link Wrote: Mod is dead.

1 day of work went into this new update just to make it look like mod isn't dead.

Mos is dead.

You do realize that this patch had been in development for quite some time right?

A fair amount of people still play the mod and enjoy it, so wouldn't say the mod is "dead".
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Hey if he thinks it is dead then more power to him. I know that I still enjoy playing this dead mod  Wink
Kip and K4mi rewrote almost the entire code of NI. Since then they have pushed out a large amount of server patches to fix the bugs. Item changes are on the agenda, as are shifts to classes and the website. NI is actually roaring along on almost all cylinders.