Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fully Detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values/Itemstats) [Spreadsheet]~BETA
Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uohdqgcdg5e59u....xlsx?dl=0

This is an Excel spreadsheet used for checking crafting recipes, and more importantly, the cost of crafting these items.

Usage:
You can use the drop down menu on the top left of the first sheet to select an item, out of the categories that you select using the drop down menus below.
Stats, Crafting Level, are listed on the left.

Under the "Your Mats" section, you can copy and paste your materials from your characters into the boxes.
After doing that, you can head back to the "Crafting Sheet" tab and click "Calculate Difference". This will tell you what you are missing from the recipe.

In the "Values" tab you can edit the prices of items, for what you think they are, or buy/sell them at.
These prices are current as of a month ago from Auction Hall stats.

Current Bugs:
Some items that have been removed are not removed from the actual drop down list.
Some items that have been added do not show up in "Crafting Profession" drop down lists, but does in the correct "Classes" list.
Some stats are off.

Thanks to k4mi for making this fantastic spreadsheet.
Hopefully sometime he can answer a few questions and I can try to iron out these last few bugs. However, as of now it's in working order and I thought I might as well just release it.
You do have to enable editing in excel to be able to view the drop down list of things to craft.  At least with windows 7 32bit and office 2010.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Uh, that's odd.
It doesn't like stuff that is downloaded from the internet.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Fixed some minor bugs such as Pavise Champion having Claymore and Chain Links under drop down menu rather than Defender and Aegis Shield.
Download link doesn't work for me. First downlaod downlaod a file that opens the same site again, then it crash and doesn't work (internet).
I suggest you to use Dropbox or anything else that doesn't have advertising/spam.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
This is really great but is there a way to have the crafting mats you put under 'your mats'  tab subtract from the ones on the crafting sheet so it tells you exactly how many of each item you still need to buy/get.
(15-09-2014, 03:26 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Download link doesn't work for me. First downlaod downlaod a file that opens the same site again, then it crash and doesn't work (internet).
I suggest you to use Dropbox or anything else that doesn't have advertising/spam.
Tinyupload has no ads. Even without any sort of adblocking software. I will change it.

(15-09-2014, 03:48 PM)JamieF link Wrote: This is really great but is there a way to have the crafting mats you put under 'your mats'  tab subtract from the ones on the crafting sheet so it tells you exactly how many of each item you still need to buy/get.

Press the "Calculate Difference" button. If you copy and pasted them correctly from the website, it will work.
ow thanks for the help Big Grin
No problem! My file uploading skills are great! K4mi did 98% of the work.