Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Weapons Can you couch in cavalry?
Other than Lances what weapons can you couch?
None except the marketplace lances from what I know.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
You can also couch the Hunting Spear (usable by Militia) for some reason. It's probably an oversight, as one of the mounted Nords has that equipped, but since we can equip it as well, it also works for us.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i think that certain pikes should be couch'able i.e sun pike, pike of kings makes it more pikeman friendly rather than throwing weapons
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(06-10-2014, 09:20 AM)DrCox link Wrote:i think that certain pikes should be couch'able i.e sun pike, pike of kings makes it more pikeman friendly rather than throwing weapons
They are not even usable on horseback so.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
(06-10-2014, 10:13 AM)Sosruko link Wrote:[quote author=DrCox link=topic=32918.msg200864#msg200864 date=1412587251]
i think that certain pikes should be couch'able i.e sun pike, pike of kings makes it more pikeman friendly rather than throwing weapons
They are not even usable on horseback so.
[/quote]

thats what im saying, make them couch'able weapons and useable on cav didnt that not come across in the statement?

no decent pikes are useable on cav hense me saying make it more pikeman friendly rather than throwing weapons
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Wouldn't mind using that Thunder Pike with a shield on horseback now that you mention it.
Clan Cameron / Warden / Siege Engineer
yea it would be really nice, instead of lances using pikes with shield on horseback would look much better than missing with throwing weapons lol
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Mhmm Naval Glaive is useable on horsie
And idk but Pikes are very long to attck cav from ground why you should use a very long peolearm on horsie and try to couch i think it wont work  :o

Lothar Wink

because otherwise you just have to stand there and get wrecked by loads of charging cav

dragon spear isnt too long i dont think, plus lances are just as long
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden