Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Halloween Event #1
Character Name:  DB_Poison
Level:  52
Class: Royal Guard
Equipment: Dragon axe, aegis shield,trans,barrel
Map: Great Hall
Role: Shielder/Slasher
Volunteer to be Captain?SadOptional) No
DB_Poison lvl 52 - Royal Guard
DB_Poison_II lvl 52 - Pavise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

[Image: Illustrious_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]
Would be nice to perhaps have a 2nd Halloween event later that day or the next to accommodate NA players and perhaps AU players. I'd love to attend, but since it starts at noon for my timezone, I'll be unable to due to classes. Starting at 4:30AM for AU players is even worse. Not sure about everyone else, but I'd imagine there are at least a few other NA players with the same scheduling problem with this start time. If there is a 2nd Halloween event that is scheduled that is more suitable for NA & AU timezones, then I'll gladly attend Smile
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(27-10-2014, 08:07 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: Would be nice to perhaps have a 2nd Halloween event later that day or the next to accommodate NA players and perhaps AU players. I'd love to attend, but since it starts at noon for my timezone, I'll be unable to due to classes. Starting at 4:30AM for AU players is even worse. Not sure about everyone else, but I'd imagine there are at least a few other NA players with the same scheduling problem with this start time. If there is a 2nd Halloween event that is scheduled that is more suitable for NA & AU timezones, then I'll gladly attend Smile

Same here.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(27-10-2014, 08:11 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [quote author=greekdragonkdl link=topic=34344.msg204548#msg204548 date=1414440469]
Would be nice to perhaps have a 2nd Halloween event later that day or the next to accommodate NA players and perhaps AU players. I'd love to attend, but since it starts at noon for my timezone, I'll be unable to due to classes. Starting at 4:30AM for AU players is even worse. Not sure about everyone else, but I'd imagine there are at least a few other NA players with the same scheduling problem with this start time. If there is a 2nd Halloween event that is scheduled that is more suitable for NA & AU timezones, then I'll gladly attend Smile

Same here.
[/quote]
I am not here for the early event aswell, so it would be really kind if someone would host another event in the evening Smile
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Character Name: TH_Blade
Level: 52
Class: Pikeman
Equipment: Jarids, Swadian Poleaxe, SHC
Map: any
Role: Skirmisher
Volunteer to be captain (optional): no
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Character Name: Spring
Class: Zweihander
Equipment: Mjolnir, Legacy, Tome, Tin Can Suit
Map: any
Role: Slasher (Smasher of Nords)
Volunteer to be captain (optional): no
Class: Royal Guard
Equipment: Barrel/SHC - Aurora Blade - Royal Shield - Trans/Defender Gauntlets/Fearsome/some nice booties
Map: Anything!
Role: Shielder/Slasher
Volunteer to be Captain?SadOptional) Nope, but if we really really really need one sure.

Not sure if I'll be able to attend..

Should be able to attend later on.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Character Name: CerynianHind / Furcifer
Class: master of pelts / HalberDeer
Equipment: naval glaive, cts (SHC / Med Boxes)
Map: mountain outpost
Role: Slasher, thrower
Volunteer to be captain (optional): no, but I will make suggestions for no one to listen to
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Character Name: [NO]Tsukiyomi
Level:  52
Class:  Archer (sentinel)
Equipment:  Tome | Ullrs Bane | Ebony arrows | Illustrious
Map:  Any
Role:  Shooting nords in the face
Volunteer to be Captain?SadOptional)  Sure

Could also bring infantry

Character Name:  [NO]Susanoo
Class:  Infantry (Legionnaire)
Equipment:  Wall/barrel | Illustrious | Aurora Blade | Small dragon kite shield