Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Reset
Hello,

A much requested feature has been added to the Account page of the website: Support Reset.

Support Reset will remove your support class for a flat fee of 50k gold.  Your character classes (most importantly, your hero classes) will remain untouched.

As with all the Account actions, you can reset the support class of one character using the gold from another.

Enjoy!
- The NordInvasion Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Woohoo!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Fantastic feature, the millions I've spent in the past to change support trees on heroes! Glad myself and others can avoid that now, thank you!
DB_Journeyman_Jon

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Steven Wright
Thank you for this! Do I get my 220k assist xp back or will I have to earn those again?
loots illustrious and has millions and wants his 220k xp back

pff
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=34358.msg204397#msg204397 date=1414366210]
loots illustrious and has millions and wants his 220k xp back

pff

Please, that's not even my best loot!

Anyway, i already respecced and found out that you do infact lose your assist xp.
Ty for adding this!  Smile
Legendary Loots: Illustrious 28th October 2014
Thank you! 8)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21