Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should we make everyone have same stats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
76.00%
57 76.00%
no
24.00%
18 24.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server)
Speaking of Native. If any NA houses that have a clan on Native wanted to scrim I could arrange a scrim with y'all against GK (Golden Kingdom). Could scrim EU clans, but the ping difference is usually a problem.
(06-12-2014, 08:16 PM)Margo link Wrote:thanks for battle vl ! that could be good on native, i will have a fucking good bow Smile do you ask mark and sciccio about the native train of yesterday Smile
Yume ~
was a good fight, with way more possibilities to kill people Big Grin
btw whos the leader of FSA ? Wink
(06-12-2014, 08:25 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote:[quote author=Margo link=topic=34975.msg209996#msg209996 date=1417896965]
thanks for battle vl ! that could be good on native, i will have a fucking good bow Smile do you ask mark and sciccio about the native train of yesterday Smile
Yume ~
was a good fight, with way more possibilities to kill people Big Grin
btw whos the leader of FSA ? Wink
[/quote]

Now it's FSA_Adonaï
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/Dg6Hk7RRXxc[/embed]

http://youtu.be/Dg6Hk7RRXxc

You can watch all rounds in that video if you missed it.
Oh, I forgot to turn off dead bodies in first rounds so don't complain about them.
Thanks you a lot for this Hande !
Yume ~
Congratulations to FSA  Wink
And thanks a lot to all other Teams and especially to the admins and organisers who made this Tournament possible  Big Grin
(06-12-2014, 11:02 PM)Siz4di link Wrote:Congratulations to FSA  Wink
And thanks a lot to all other Teams and especially to the admins and organisers who made this Tournament possible  Big Grin
thanks to you an admin too ! Smile (can we up a bit *lot* ranger for next tournament ? Smile)
Yume ~
Grats FSA
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
In the name of FSA tem congrats to all ! and thanks to the organisation of this tournament !

Wp to all others houses !