Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should we make everyone have same stats
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
76.00%
57 76.00%
no
24.00%
18 24.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swadia's second House Tournament! (EU server)
(05-11-2014, 03:17 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Question.  Are house alliances allowed between smaller houses?

No.

(05-11-2014, 03:54 PM)Tarrod link Wrote:One question: Will there be a server to practice on it?

Probably

(05-11-2014, 04:24 PM)Alex link Wrote:How many players do a house atleast need to participate ?

"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I want to correct my applification for the Event.
The VL House is able to send like 10 warriors insteed of 5 in the battle
Regards
Another question.  When is this actually going to be?  The sign up Count down says 7 days left, Another place on the OP says Saturday and Sunday.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(05-11-2014, 07:16 PM)Schlagbohrer link Wrote:I want to correct my applification for the Event.
The VL House is able to send like 10 warriors insteed of 5 in the battle
Regards

Done

(05-11-2014, 07:36 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:Another question.  When is this actually going to be?  The sign up Count down says 7 days left, Another place on the OP says Saturday and Sunday.

it's gonna be either every saturday and sunday after sign ups untill we have a winner.
Question:
Do all members that partake in the event have to be there for each time a house competes or can it be rotated? (as in you can be there for a time but maybe no the next match)?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051003432/ -Use this link to add me on Steam Thanks.
(05-11-2014, 09:36 PM)Cryptic link Wrote:Question:
Do all members that partake in the event have to be there for each time a house competes or can it be rotated? (as in you can be there for a time but maybe no the next match)?
If house applies with 10 players they need to provide 10 players fromt thier own house, unless they are fighting  house with lower amout of players applied.
added a poll
Regarding the poll, I would personally prefer to see a third option, in which all player stats are reverted to tier 3 of their class. This way they are still specialized, but without the extreme speeds the Hero classes are capable of (looking at you, Jormungandr). So a Warden or a Ranger would get the stats of a Heavy Longbowman, a Royal Guard gets the stats of a Sergeant, etc.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i think you should change their stats, if a team prefers archers then its their choice, its tourny weapons so your not going to have a steel sword against a hurricane bow, just pick your teams carefully
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Signed up the Big Bhoys Wink Also i hope for same stats, same gear so its fair rather than the richest wins :p