Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

what are some good strats for cav?
(10-11-2014, 09:08 PM)Harlaus link Wrote:I thought the answer was to not play it since its unfinished garbage? has this changed?

Tsuki and Happymonkey recently showered Queen Lagertha's horse with literally 3000 ebony arrows shot from Urlls Banes, and the horse still wasn't dead. The armor on that horse is so ridiculously high that bows barely do anything at all. Currently it takes several hours to get to wave 20 on cav mode, and beating it is pretty hard and often involves a ton of cav kiting to survive. Not many people play cav at the moment because 1) it takes a very long time  2) the rewards aren't worth the time put in compared to Rag mode

Cav mode needs a lot of work before it's a viable alternative game mode to normal, hard, and ragnarok.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(10-11-2014, 08:16 PM)Noname link Wrote:Do barrels even damage horses? I used 4 or 5 of them at cav wave 20 and didn't kill a single horse  :-\

No.
Well its good to have one person lure the majority of the mobs and distract them while others pick the enemies off one by one (what I was doing in the run with Tsukiyomi and Happymonkey). Usually the mob controller would be doing continues loop around the enemies while ranged shoot at them.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
(10-11-2014, 11:15 PM)Choppy link Wrote:Well its good to have one person lure the majority of the mobs and distract them while others pick the enemies off one by one (what I was doing in the run with Tsukiyomi and Happymonkey). Usually the mob controller would be doing continues loop around the enemies while ranged shoot at them.
Works pretty well as an infantry (its what i did on the same run for wave 16 when it was just me and tsuki and there was no ranged) and for the other waves since the infantry can't really do much to the melee infantry its good to use the tactic tsuki described to me (unless they change it next patch) of having infantry go after the ground archers and maybe the horse ranged so that the archers can focus on the melee infantry and don't have to be constantly worrying about ranged
AFG