Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others)
Join IRC and talk to admins/devs.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(14-02-2013, 06:16 PM)asaguda link Wrote: Which of these points are reportable and punishable? I know glitching or being AFK is reportable, where glitching risks a ban and being AFK is just a kick unless a repeat offender, I would guess, but as an example I just joined a server with 2 people on and they told me to leave the server. I pointed out that I didn't have to leave if I didn't want to and that was that.
But I'm not sure if it's something I should report or not. What I mean is, I don't know what to do if I see players doing sketchy things like this.

Exactly what Dragonknight said, if you ever encounter a situation that you are unsure on what to do. Join IRC and talk to an admin or dev. Link: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion

In this occurrence, if asked, you say, 'No, I don't have to, it is a public server.' then that should be the end of it. If the players continue to hassle you then by all means get an admin involved. There has been a few people/houses that try to 'take over' public servers and that is certainly not fair and is considered harassment and we like to keep track of who does this as it is a no-no.
Because i dont only want to critic your work (i talked to "Winter"), i show u what i mean with mistakable. If u want to implement this, do this - if you not want, do not Wink

Game Rules
For detailed explanations and descriptions of behavior, visit the Nord Invasion Etiquette Guide

1. Do no glitch.*
  2. Do not be inactive on servers (AFK).
    • [li]If you are afk, an admin can and will kick you from the game.
    • When you are afk it is considered leeching, it is also detrimental to the team. For this you can be kicked or reported.
    • If you say you will be afk for a few mins or something along those lines, be courteous to others and just leave. This also applies to admins. Admins may join and still kick you if players report you on IRC, even after you have said this.
    • Players can report you for being afk at any time, and if you are found guilty your punishment is at the discretion of the development team.

[/li]
  3. Do not leech (e.g. XP).* There is no tolerance for leeching!
  4. Do not post a recruitment message for any house more than once per round. Let your skills as a player speak out for your house, not incessant spam!
  5. Respect Every Player (REP)
    • [li]Respect everyone, regardless of their race, religion, nationality, age, gender, no discrimination
    • Encourage teamwork among players but do not dictate or force them to work together
    • Swearing/cursing is alright, as long as it is to yourself or the bots, but strictly not to others
    • Do not call people noobs, you were once a noob too when you have started out
    • Do not destroy people's barricades or equipment, if the team dies to a lack of utilities, they will blame you for it
    • Do not spam the chat with irrelevant stuff, people cant see a wall of text when fighting
    • Do not tell people to leave a server because you want fewer players. These are public servers and everyone can play.
    • Do not bootlick/suckup to admins for uber weapons, they don't like it
    • Do not encourage trolls
    • Do not ask players to die. This is a kickable/reportable offence.
    • And lastly, be polite to everyone
    [/li]

* Explanations:

(16-02-2013, 10:50 PM)Biggie_Smaxx link Wrote:
  • Do not post a recruitment message for any house more than once per round. Let your skills as a player speak out for your house, not incessant spam!

Don't think this is needed, this isn't a community like NW so houses don't spam recruitment messages, in fact only recruitment messages i ever encountered was when new players ask in-game which house they should join.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
I dont attached something, its originally from the etiquette Wink
Got a question:

It's against the rules to ask people to leave or to die.
I saw recently several times that players request people to re-connect for easier following waves. (Player who played already but are dead affect the wave strength). Is it legitimate or not ?

Thanks for clarification.
"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar
(16-07-2013, 08:29 AM)Ikarus link Wrote: Got a question:

It's against the rules to ask people to leave or to die.
I saw recently several times that players request people to re-connect for easier following waves. (Player who played already but are dead affect the wave strength). Is it legitimate or not ?

Thanks for clarification.

It is against the rules, yes. However, in some situations doing this for the team will ensure they make it to the next respawn wave. Only dead players with 1+ death to their name attribute to bot count. So leaving and rejoining the server will spawn less bots for the players that are alive. If you feel as though someone is being disrespectful in asking you to leave the server, then jump onto IRC at this link: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion Let an admin know, and they will come onto the server and sort it out.
It was never disrespectful. I just saw this several times on ragnarok mode, even already at the end of wave 1 and 2. I fully understand why doing so, as everyone try to come as far as possible in this evil mode, but I'm not sure whether re-joining or requesting to re-join might be considered as a kind of glitching or system abusing.
"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar
i'd personally put it in the same box as asking people to die for cades or for a weapon
good luck and have fun, remember other players are people too, make sure they want to help against the nord menace Wink
(01-01-2013, 09:08 PM)Johao link Wrote: Do not try to wipe the team by repeatedly killing last or spaming tomes to spawn wraiths

Like no admin has ever done this  Tongue