Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Prelude: A novel based upon the MOD "Nord Invasion" PG 13 + (adult content)
Sure , go on , im not against sexual content. On this side it is murrows fault to fill in a female charakter Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
Next piece coming this weekend!
(10-01-2013, 07:37 PM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: Next piece coming this weekend!

Can't wait =D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
You said theres always gonna be spots open in ur great novel and i want to be in it!  Tongue  ;D
Name: Kami

Class: Sharpshooter

Gear: Penetrator, Worm Bane, Unscratchable Bolts, Emblemed Crossbowmans Mail and Open Salet.

Looks: Blonde Hair, a long Beard, Chunky and not very big 5.5 feet.

Personality: Coward, arrogant, rich, playboy

House: United Killerz

Role: Rather uselles person, runs from fights and he doesnt help his swadian mates.
(14-01-2013, 11:11 PM)Kami link Wrote: Role: Rather uselles person, runs from fights and he doesnt help his swadian mates.

We never said you had to describe yourself, Kami ;D
Striker strikes again.

(14-01-2013, 11:11 PM)Kami link Wrote: Name: Kami

Personality: Douchebag

I love you :3
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
LOL I dont know why I get trolled when I post something...  Big Grin
Not sure if Nord Invasion still lives, BUT, if it does, I'm going to work on getting a book -published- at long last based on the nord invasion lore.  I will fully detach from warband to avoid copy-right and create a new lore, but keep the nord invasion feel, concept, and fully give credit to it's creators.  ON TO CONTINUITY!
Oh hello there. Well Ni is still alive, and i never thought you were alive too. Welcome back Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
(27-12-2013, 05:10 PM)Shaman Oren of Staghelm link Wrote: Not sure if Nord Invasion still lives, BUT, if it does, I'm going to work on getting a book -published- at long last based on the nord invasion lore.  I will fully detach from warband to avoid copy-right and create a new lore, but keep the nord invasion feel, concept, and fully give credit to it's creators.  ON TO CONTINUITY!
Welcome back Sir  ;D