Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
Well said Bobo Smile This is perfectly our concept of house.

(02-01-2015, 07:16 PM)Bobo link Wrote:[quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg212571#msg212571 date=1419459300]
Merry Xmas to all SPQRs and candidates.
Lots of loot for the 2015
;D

He he, glad to see it works already. Sagi, Andrea, grtaz guys.
[/quote]
Thanks again for these wishes Smile
So... Sagi if you wanna forgive me for what i was doing it's ok.... So you wanna recrut me in your house??? i wanna be in your house because i wanna learn from you house... i don't wanna join in a house with max house crafting ablities or events every 1 week i just wanna be in a house with good people help each other . If i join in a house with those abilities i think i gone to be a crazy because i'm a beginner and i want to be in a modest house to learn everything... So ... Sagi it's your decision Big Grin
i'll add you on steam, so we can play toghether and we will see
(03-01-2015, 04:16 PM)Sagittarius link Wrote:i'll add you on steam, so we can play toghether and we will see

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067080899/ This is my steam profile
(03-01-2015, 08:33 AM)Sagittarius link Wrote:Well said Bobo Smile This is perfectly our concept of house.

Glad to see that response.  Big Grin I was a bit affraid to interfere.
Player name: Konrad
Character ID:2466136
Level and Class of Main: 52lvl Warden
Other characters levels/classes: 52lvl Peltast and 40lvl sharpshoter
Steam name:axerok89
Where are you fromTongueoland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:i play 1.5 year on NI and 3 years on native and pw mode.
Why do you want to join us: I'm serching funny ppl and good house.
PS--- My english is not good :/
Loots:
White Winged Helmet - 15.11.2015
Heavy Salet - 26.02.2016
Ornate Bascinet - 02.02.2017
Heavy Sallet - 11.04.2017
Dragon Helmet - 24.04.2017
Pike of Kings - 29.01.2019
Tempest - 30.01.2021
(17-01-2015, 08:11 PM)maniura link Wrote: Player name: Konrad
Character ID:2466136
Level and Class of Main: 52lvl Warden
Other characters levels/classes: 52lvl Peltast and 40lvl sharpshoter
Steam name:axerok89
Where are you fromTongueoland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:i play 1.5 year on NI and 3 years on native and pw mode.
Why do you want to join us: I'm serching funny ppl and good house.
PS--- My english is not good :/
Accept On Trial , leave your house if you want that i invite you in SPQR house
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
Welcome new memeber  Big Grin
I just would like to add some thoughs I have concerning recruitment:

1. I do believe we would like to see active players, who we often meet in-game and play together to have fun and spend time nicely between firends.

2. equipment and skills are really not significant IMHO (though keep in mind house rules are you should be lvl 39). They will come if one plays, just a matter of time. House memebers always glad if we can help in that.

3, whether you use TS and have a microphone or not doesn't matter at all to me, since I use it not and still can do well... I wonder why so many house put TS as an important requirement.

So, me personally, I would prefer you to not submit an application if you are not sure yet if NI is what you love and want to play often. I do not mean 6 hours every day, ofc... But its no good if one shows up once per two weeks, you see my point I believe.

Important note: this is not an official house announcement. For such, its our leader Sagi and our Captains: Andrea and Shark. Its just some remarks from an active and proud member Smile

All SPQR members I want to strongly incourage to comment on that. All potential candidates are most welcome to ask questions and make friends with us in-game to make sure is't the right place for you.
(21-01-2015, 10:57 AM)Bobo link Wrote: I wonder why so many house put TS as an important requirement.

Coordination, orders, timing.
For an event to run smoothly you need someone to be the captain to call the shots to avoid miscommunication, errors, blatant failures and so on.
You don't need a mic to be able to listen on TS. If a person is not on TS or muted he is not joining the run or event imo.

Who will build a cade, where, when and how many.
Who will barrel or who will place the barrel.
Who will tome, "oh oops double tome, didn't know you were also going to tome"
Who will heal or who needs an urgent heal.
Spam healer died, who will replace him.
Shielder is about to loose his last shield and needs backup to fall in, but the time that is typed he/she is dead.
Ticksters, you can't even type a warning..

Some examples I came up with on the spot, but there are obviously more reasons why you should use TS.