Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion of Twitch
I've been Streaming Nord invasion for a couple Months now on Twitch.  Some of you may of Seen me or Heard of me But for most of you, i'm probably still unknown... Therefor i thought it might be a good idea to finally post a Topic about it.

NI is Streamed in the Afternoons or Evenings usually with 1-4 others and we do Normal and Hard runs mostly.  Hande can also be seen Regularly on and in the Stream as he often joins us.  NI is not the only game Streamed on the channel, so if you pop on you may not see us in NI at that time, however we Do Stream NI on a mostly Daily basis for typically 4-6 hours.

The channel is: http://www.twitch.tv/crimson_sands_gaming
The channel is geared to be dedicated to Star Citizen, so other games including NI will get the back seat in roughly 6 or 8 months to a year from now.... however that's quite a ways off, so there's plenty of time that random games along with NI will continue to be Streamed.

oh, Also... concerning Hande, we're not giving him back... we Like him and he's staying... He's allowed occasionally to leave to perform his Dev duty's but that's about it... don't worry, we feed him plenty of pan fried fish and apples along with LOTS of Coffee Wink
Shameless advertising is shameless  Tongue
call it what you will, i thought it would be worth sharing.
(12-12-2014, 09:38 PM)Timmix link Wrote:Shameless advertising is shameless  Tongue
Shameless comment is shameless.
(16-12-2014, 12:39 AM)Hande link Wrote:[quote author=Timmix link=topic=36624.msg210854#msg210854 date=1418420293]
Shameless advertising is shameless  Tongue
Shameless comment is shameless.
[/quote]
Pyramid is created. They also got your favorite drink wrong. Pretty sure the last time someone gave you coffee was by Takeo. I think Takeo is still recovering from his own failed projects of "The Perfect Coffee." Not sure how you could stand to not be traumatized after tasting some...